General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
'easy squash'

Having read the article on james poole i thought it was about time that my own master plan game into fruition.

I think the squash world needs to contact Stelios (the infamous 'Easy Jet' man) and ask him to join us on a project to create 'easy squash'.

The market for squash seems very open at the moment (especially with the imminent demolition of Lambs Club) and consequently Stelios MUST be interested in buying a plot of land in central London - let's say Lambs Passage hypothetically (anywhere would do really - perhaps London Bridge area) - to build some squash courts on. He would have a sudden influx of about 1000 players (I guess this is how many lambs will be losing ish) all used to paying £40 upwards per month.

All Mr Stelios would have to do is to whack in about 10/20/30 courts (enough for no booking needed) get people to swipe a card when they want lights and voila - 'easy squash' is born. He could build 10 sites all over the city and squash would suddenly become 'the' sport. It's that simple.

All those in favour vote 'yes' now.

Re: 'easy squash'

I'm up for it. Lets find a site.

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite