General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: BUSA Team Finals

for those who hav seen nightingale play, he is amazing he can even be in 2 places at once! he is my hero, i wish iwas him.

Re: BUSA Team Finals

With respect to UWIC in 2001 they lost to a weak Loughborough side in the quarters.

Re: Re: BUSA Team Finals

i think you will find that was a 'strong' Loughbrough side in 2001 who were robbed in the semis, thanks to some 'home' marking!

How can nightingale a) be playing at all and b) playing above truswell?!!?

squasher raises a good point, but who is he?

well truswell, is yet to beat the great Mr Nightingale (on the squash court that is) hence the order, however,we are not in denial of truswell's ability, haha!

BUSA squash is a joke. i could beat al of them if they didnt cheat.

Just because i cant face the person im arguing with and have to talk to some random person in the crowd doesnt mean im not right.

Matt you shouldn't be playing anyway as your about 40 now aren't you? Plus you sound like a really bad loser which you are. You always argue and your never right, that's just what eveyone says, plus your rubbish, so maybe your the joke, not BUSA squash

Or maybe the joke is "you're" grammar.

Re: Re: Re: Re: BUSA Team Finals

i would just like to point out that i am number 4, i have never lost to that long haired goon!!! I can play wateva tournaments i like, why shouldnt i?????? afterall my world ranking is =297!!! i would like to make a formal apology to will jones for maliciosly attacking him on court, i tried to rattle him but it did not work. will u were just to good!!! but please next time, there is no need to swear. neway all the breast.
phil

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BUSA Team Finals

thanku phil for your apology. sorry for any bad language. it wont happen again. just wanna shout out to the loughborough boys for a quality effort. except for rod and adam. if i were be birmingham i wud have put in a complaint about the order as i am clearly better than rod!!! anyway have fun
willy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BUSA Team Finals

Hell no bonehead go home

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BUSA Team Finals

Unlucky 1st team boys, whatever order you should be in...
Well done to the 2nd team for beating bham despite phil the power
Peregrin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: BUSA Team Finals

I think the standard of the BUSA finals would have been dramatically increased by the inclusion of Marc Latcham of Loughboroygh University. I mean he once took a game off Rhodders at the age of 12, and Ronny is no match for his mind games, on or off the court. Got to admire hodgie though, truly the rock of the club (even if he was in the c tournament of the individuals).
Always next year though i guess, remember the name though won't you?

I think you will find that Birmingham did the DOUBLE against loughborough. With both going down to the wire and the No. 2 strings. Where the Birmingham boys (zulu and Coco) were WINNERS. Well done Birmingham and thanku Loughborough for a valiant effort (both 1st and 2nd team)

thats correct captain! woof!!!!

But my god the loughborough boys win in the looks department!

haha, wudn't hav thought so!!!

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite