General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Lee did it again!!!

I've had the fortune of talking to some of the PSA's top guys honestly on the subject and they admit that they are originally drawn to the sponsorship but with time they learn to love the brand, and with the pro's input the racket and stringing can be customized any way they want.
p.s. thanks for the info.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lee did it again!!!

Mmmmm...... I don't want to appear cynical, but I suspect the PSA players have to talk enthusiastically about their sponsors.

And, as a comparison, if you were to drink T*sco Value Beer every day for a year, you'd sure get used to it, maybe even grow fond of it, but it don't mean it's good stuff! Horses for courses, say I.

Re: Lee did it again!!!

Anyone know when the new range of Dunlops will be for sale on the high street/internet then?

Re: Lee did it again!!!

The racket is the new 140g using ICE technology there is also a 145g variation in blue and silver.

Re: Re: Lee did it again!!!

OOOO, new line-up for Dunlop, gotta see that one, keep me posted when you find it on the net.Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Lee did it again!!!

"OOOO, new line-up for Dunlop" whatever makes u tick man!

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite