General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Kuwait Open

That's a rather racist comment to say don't you think ? Fram, Steve any comments ?

Re: Re: Kuwait Open

Quite agree. Needs to be removed!

Everyone has a right to express their opinion.
And yes ir-respective of any racial epitaths, it is indeed a stupid idea to have an open air squash venue. Now even tennis venues have retractable roofs because you cannot let weather elements dictate an event. Squash has never been played outdoors why start now.
As far as a comment being racist or not, I think people have very little tolerance these days.

Re: Re: Re: Kuwait Open

OK guys, let's calm down here. I happen to be slightly busy at the moment, and you are right, the first posting was not a nice comment, you can say "it doesn't sound very clever", but associating it with a nation or a race is plain stupid. You know my view on this forum. As I think the next two postings are expressing the right attitude, I'm leaving the thread.

And sorry, as to reply to the last posting 'Everyone has a right to express their opinion", no, don't agree, if your opinion is racist or insulting or abusive, you don't have the right to use this forum to express it. There are other places where you can do it. Not here.

So far, people are respecting the guideline very well, and the forum is active, and not destructive. That's the way it was intented, and I hope it will stay that way... Thanks...

Just for the records Alahram tournament (world championship 1999 as well) was played at alahram(the pyramids)in sn open air facility.

And wasn't Hurghada an open-air venue as well??

Yes it is But I am speaking about spa tournaments
By the way it rarely rains in Kuwait

sorry I misspelled psa into spa

Hurghada has held joint PSA/WISPA events in the past.

http://www.squashpics.com/venues/index.html

Need updating with some new ones, I'll let you know when it's done.

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite