Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: coventry U13

not too sure about that.

Re: Re: Re: coventry U13

"What? Was this in Selly Oak?"

now im not sure what we're talking about.

What does "im not sure about that" mean????

How can u not be sure??? and if so why do u bother to say anything?

ok now that i have dealt with that issue......

squashsite.CO.UK suggests to me that British Universities is a relevant topic for discussion whether or not the american colligiate is of a higher standard and had an AMAZING following of crowds 5 years ago!!!

WOOF!!!!

Re: Re: coventry U13

Don't forget Zulu (Steve Coppinger) surely the best player that Kenya has ever produced in it's squash history.

Re: Re: Re: coventry U13

haha, appreciate the flattery Frank. But don't mock the squash prowess of the splendid country i live in. If a few more warriors were spotted by the scouts we'd have a competitive international squad!

Re: coventry U13

having personally seen frank the tank play, i think that he has a chance to be a top 50 player, he just needs to train hard and stay off the beer and stop streaking through the quadrangle at fraternity house parties!!

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite