General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TOC Coverage.

The coverage on your site of the Tounament of Champions is absolutely first class. I can keep up with the results as they happen even though I am back here in England. Well done to Nick Matthew on his win over Alex Gough and good luck tomorrow against Thierry Lincou. I see Lee has taken the first game and is slightly ahead in the second so good luck to him for another good win, and also to James for his later match.
The women's tournament is coming to a boil now, great win for young Jenny Duncalf, the Manchester/Pontefract player over the No 4 seed Natalie Grainger, setting up a great looking match against Manchester girl Vicky Botwright ... should be a great game and good luck to both of them. Rebecca Macree managed to avenge her defeat to Alison Waters at the British Nationals and good luck to her tomorrow.
Finally what looks from the result a fairly east game for Linda Elriani, I hope she can take her National form into her match again Natalie Grinham on Wednesday and make her way into the semi's.

Re: TOC Coverage.

Just to update, well done Lee on that victory, keep it going mate and get to that final again.

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite