General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: john white's legs

Those "legs" carried him to a number 1 position in the world rankings. I wish my chicken legs could carry me to just a "B" division win in my local club championships next week.

Re: john white's legs

Is this the same Charles who posts on the ussra forum? Please learn to show some respect for those actively involed in the sport.

Re: Re: john white's arms

If you ever watch John White in the flesh, check out the difference in size between his right and left arms. The right is, unsurprisingly, massive, but the left is way smaller.

Re: Re: Re: john white's arms

That statement is equally applicable to pretty well all racket players, in that their playing arm is usually bigger as a dirtect result of playing day in and day out with the one arm.

Now should a ambidextrous player come along would we see a balanced arm development? :o)

Re: Re: Re: Re: john white's arms

You say some stupid things mate.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: john white's arms

Even I can see such a comment was lighthearted! Have you had a humour bypass

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: john white's arms

you're very deprived of a good laugh if you find that funny mate

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite