General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Alison Waters

I agree

watched the whole thing today, fantastic performance... future world no1??

Re: Re: Alison Waters

I agree entirely with all the above messages. Allison had been a delight to watch all week, especially with the mature way she handles herself on the court. During her semi-final against Rebecca Allison truly stood out in my mind, anyone watching the game maybe for the first time would have thought that Allison was the more senior and experienced of the two players. Well done Allison for reaching the Final, a tremendous feat at such a young age. Although quite obviously the nerves got to you in the final and the score may suggest you were beaten quite easily, this was certainly not the case as you made Linda fight for every point, and I for one was very impressed with the mature spirit in which you played the match. I will surely be watching out for Allison in the future because she is certain to become at least British No 1 very soon, and ,maybe even World No 1.
Best of luck for the future to Allison.

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite