General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rebecca Macree

Hey where's a report in depth for Beccy on day 4 or any other days for that matter?

She's seeded 2 and what do we get but a couple of lines, all the others reams and reams of reports about how wonderful they all are! And yes she has a hearing loss, so do I but surely one can get something to write about.

It's not rocket science is it?

Re: Rebecca Macree

yes it is very sad that england squash has held this against her. she has been in the top 4 england players for a long time now and i can't remember the last time she was picked to play for her country.

Re: Re: Rebecca Macree

I'm very aware that we haven't covered any of Beccy's matches so far. Same applies to some other players, but there just isn't time to do every match in depth.

But as second seed I expect Beccy will have another match or three, so rest assured she will not be forgotten ...

Re: Re: Re: Rebecca Macree

I watched the first game of Rebecca's match yesterday with the young Ms Helal and it was very tight, with rebecca only taking the game at set 2, finishing 10-8 in her favour. Unfortunately I had to leave then but she obviously took the rest of the match quite easily winning 9-1, 9-1. Am really looking forward to watching her tomorrow against young Beccy Botwright on the show court - should be an excellent game - the battle of the Beccy's!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Rebecca Macree

i cant stand rebecca macree. please dont write anything on her.

Re: Rebecca Macree

i completely agree. I'd never seen her play until the match with Waters, what a disgusting display. Arguing with the ref is one thing (they often if not always get it wrong!) but pushing around another player is not acceptable. Im shocked that Framboise failed to comment on this in her report, I think Malcom had it just about spot on.

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite