General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Nationals

There’s the massive outside chance that everyone always overlooks. That Marcus Berrett. Although not on the PSA he regularly beats the top 20 world squash players. He has beaten everyone in the national and if he keeps his consistency and composerure he will cause an unexpected victory.

Re: Re: Re: Nationals

Oh Spen he has no chance. This is not a league match mate.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Nationals

Well I would be very happy if Marcus could beat John tomorrow, and will be watching enthusiastically. But if he should win, that would then put him up against his team mate James ---- and who would you fancy then? I would love to see a Lea - James final, being a supporter of Manchester/Pontefract, but I am well aware that John is still a very strong player, so would not put money on any of them. But i would put money on Lea winning the event though! And I feel very confident that Linda will win the title at last, having seen her demolition job on the very good Dominique earlier tonight. My tips for what they are worth is a Lea - James final with Lea winning and a Linda - Rebecca (Macree) final with Linda winning. So here goes.

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite