General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rebecca Macree Trophy for Deaf People

Hope Steve, Linda or Framboise won’t mind me plugging the 2005 Rebecca Macree Trophy for Deaf People here on Let’s Talk!

So what’s it all about, it’s a squash tournament where deaf and hard of hearing people can enter to win the Rebecca Macree Trophy, entry requirements are that their hearing loss is at least 25% or below to play. You are also welcome to ask me, (that’s Brian by the way) if you wish to know more.

So those of you who are going to the Nationals this Saturday 12th or Sunday 13th can view the early matches taking place on the ASB courts from 10.30am to 96.00pm with the Final on the Glass court on Sunday at 11.00am. You are welcome to come and watch the final.

Jamie Matthews of Surrey is aiming to win his 3rd title in a row!

Thanks for looking in!

Re: Rebecca Macree Trophy for Deaf People

Dear oh dear! What a Silly Billy I was, should have realised I inadvertently placed the cursor next to the wrong emoticon, should have been a smiley one hope Steve can correct it for moi?

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite