General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nationals

Just wondering if someone could tell me if you need to book for the nationals? I'm coming from Australia and cant book online because I dont have an address to send the tickets to. Would love to see all the days/nights main play and got a good mate playing who'll be through to the last day. Is it safe to take a gamble and not book online before I leave home and get tickets daily? or should I book to be safe and just get them sent somewhere?? Does it sell out? Are the crowds big??
Cheers!

Re: Nationals

I will pass your mail to England Squash, but as I don't have your email, could you send it to me if you don't want to post it on the forum?
Cheers

Re: Re: Nationals

Tickets will be available on sale at the venue for every session. However back wall may be sold out.

Re: Re: Re: Nationals

Thanks for that! Very much appreciated.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Nationals

Well Beato, don't know whether you will see this or not, presuming you are now in Manchester, but if you do and you get to the Finals, please ask any of the volunteers around the arena for me (Arthur) as I would be delighted to make your acquaintance and let you know how the event has been going on.

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite