General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Willstrop diaries

Just looking down through the postings it's amazing to see just what is tickling everbody's fancy.
From the Wilstrop diaries, the 'censoring' that is or is'nt very fair.
But there is a posting "How to construct a National Coaching Program by Jamie" in my opinion a good topic but as yet no public responses. Could this be part of the reason why we cannot get squash to the forefront, people are buzzing off each other about what is in fact something which is in fact a joke, its untrue and does not really benefit squash in any way. Ok its a laugh & lighthearted to an extent I did enjoy them when they were there.
I'd much prefer to read thoughts on a National Coaching Program and the reasons on why did Steve and Framboise leave the Squashplayer and set this site up.

Maybe if people puy their thoughts and opinions toghther we might be able to help Jamie out.
Go on say it 'why have I not done so'!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Willstrop diaries

I like ur reply so much.We must not forget that this is a squash site for info,discussions & exchange of views about SQUASH .The game requires more !!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Willstrop diaries

Dermot check this link out.

http://www.sports-india.com/viewtopic.php?t=211894&sid=308a1d6a106bbd41c0dc89210296a501

some good ideas here.

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite