General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: World Open on Sky

Yop, I strongly agree! But I was told that they had technical problems with the tape, and that hopefully, those problems should be soon resolved...
Keep everything cross, we may have a new editing soon.
And if YOU feel cheated, imagine how I feel! One of the players in Pakistan told me that the match ball saved by Thierry in the 4th was probably the most beautiful squash he ever saw...
I can't wait!!!!

Re: Re: World Open on Sky

So will they be showing a re-run of the final on Sky at some point?

Thanks

Re: Re: Re: World Open on Sky

We presume so, since there would be no point in recording it otherwise, but I'll see if I can pin someone down ...

The most annoying thing for me was the inappropriate switching of camera angles every 2 seconds. The director/producer was chopping & changing so much you never saw the ball, the players or, ultimately, the rally in full swing. Maybe the idea was to show the sport from different angles to make it more armchair-spectator friendly, but I feel it was done poorly.

On the plus side, visibility of the ball was great, better than I would have thought with a white ball & light coloured walls.

Sky viewers are in luck, ‘Season Review’ Part 1 was shown tonight (11th Jan), Part 2 will show the highlights of the World Open . . . . Pity about the appalling editing

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite