Return to Website

Liverpool Retired Merchant Seafarers

Welcome to the Liverpool Retired Merchant Seafarers new Message Board. Please feel free 
to post messages on topics related to the Port of Liverpool and the Maritime Community. 
The Liverpool Retired Merchant Seafarers use this web site and forum as their means of 
sending and receiving news of events and platform for research. The LRMS meet every 
Thursday afternoon in the Adelphi Hotel in Liverpool . It is a great venue for mess 
room talk and swinging the lamp.  Gerry Myles ( Secretary & Treasurer)  

Pay us a visit... you may meet old ship mates.

Unfortunately, due to heavy SPAM, we have been obliged to LOCK this forum.
If you wish to post a message, send email to internetaction@yahoo.com and we will post it for you.

Liverpool Retired Merchant Seafarers
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: EXCERPT FROM LRMS NEWSLETTER

Dear Sir,
Having mislayed my badge after atended the anniversary in Liverpool 1993 with my ship HMNZS Canterbury. I keen to contact the badge producters so I could purchase another I beliver there were two made at the time.Has another badge been made for the 65th this year. Thank you for your help.

Re: Re: EXCERPT FROM LRMS NEWSLETTER

Dear Sir.
I have recently read your post on the Retired Merchant Seafarers website about the Battle of the Atlantic. I am called Mark Sweeney, I am 14 and live in Liverpool. I am taking part in project on behalf of my School, St. Edward's College, about the role Liverpool played in the Battle Of The Atlantic, in partnership with a school in Canada. After reading your post, I was wondering if you would be prepared to assist me in my project, which would take the form of a short film. Our partner school, has told me that a documentarist had expressed an interest in the short film we are making. It is, of course at your discretion that I would use any information you would be willing to provide me with.
Thanks for your time,
Mark Sweeney
Liverpool