Enigma forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Enigma forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MUDGUARDS

Evening all, I'm getting frustrated with trying to find the right clip on mudguards. I’ve purchased some that are for 26 mm tyres, and with mine being 25 mm I thought that they would fit. However, now that I’ve put them on, I find that they start to rub on the tyre when I go round a bend, or when I stand up on the bike. In short, they are a real pain. All of the other mudguards are for 23 mm tyres and I don’t really want 23’s. What do the others do in this situation? I thought that the Topeaks would be good, but I think they are for 23 mm tyres. Likewise for the SKS Raceblades. Any ideas for an Esprit with 25 mm tyres?

Re: MUDGUARDS

Hi Harry,
I'm currently looking in to purchasing a set of Crud RoadRacer Mk2 Mudguards. I know, having spoken to Mark (Enigma) sometime ago, that these would be good to go with my Extensor. Not sure if these would be suitable....worth a look.

Re: MUDGUARDS

Lee, thanks for that, but I have got hold of the SKS Raceblades XL (25 mm to 32 mm)and these appear to be very good at the moment. How's the Extensor?