Enigma forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Forum: Enigma forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Ethos

I've bought standard 57 Ethos frame - couldn't wait for cheaper reynolds frame any longer.I put together bike on ultegra groupset & wheels,Durano 28c tyres, Etape carbon fork and I'm very happy.It is very responsive ,quick & comfortable bike.I have one more longing the frame came to me from Wiggle without Columbus life stickers - I know thah it is snobish but I would like to have this stickers on such noble frame.
My question is if you can provide me with them or I suppose to buy them somwere else?
Regards Jarek
Ps. Ob bottom bracket is something like III/60

Email  
Re: Ethos

Hi Jarek

email me your address and I'll post you a life decal. We don't fit them as I don't like the look.

Best regards

Mark

Re: Ethos

Hi Mark !
Thank you for your proposal. I emailed you my address -Columbus Life decals. If you don't mind I have building question- I used 4x1cm spacers between head tube and steam and initially experienced some noises during acceleration or when putting weight on handlebar - it stopped when I tightened headset and steam. But I wonder if it will be better to use 2 instead of 4 spacers - 25 +15 mm for example.
May be 4 spacers is to much for carbon steer tube of Etape Fork?

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com