Enigma forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Forum: Enigma forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: custom builds -seatposts and enve forks

Hi

We usually make frames with longer posts as this adds comfort and makes for a lighter and stiffer frame. The beauty of a custom frame of course is that you can dial in your own preferences, no spacers, shorter post etc.

The most common seat post length is 300-330mm

The ideal rake is 43-45mm. The Enve forks are brilliant!

Best regards

Mark

Thanks Mark.

I was originally planning to source the fork myself and keep it black, but that's just the colour scheme thought of the day talking.

If i wanted to get the fork direct from you guys and get it painted to match the frame can you do that? I see from you other fork options that paint is 40 pounds, what would you base price for an Enve 2 fork be?

Thanks again

Email  

Hi, I have an Extensor, with an ENVE fork. I got the fork through Enigma, and they painted it up to match the frame. It's a great fork and I am very happy with it, and the finish is very nice too.

Guy

Email  

Hi Mark.

Refer to your message above.

Can I use 43 rake enve fork to my frame?

FYI,i am currently using Columbus minimal fork.

Best regards,

John from Singapore

Email  

@John.

Yep, you should be able to use 43's with your frame.

I have 4 frames all with 73 head angles (as steep as you get) and on all but one I use 43 forks. There's plenty of clearance between the front wheel and the down tube.
I only used a 45 on one frame as the forks had mudguard eyelets... good for my winter bike... and clip-on mudguards didn't fit/sit on my forks.

Should imagine that 43's would fit most bikes, including Steve Bauer's Stealth Bike! http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137478

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com