Enigma forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Forum: Enigma forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
my enigma echo

hi all i have made a massive mistake i cleaned my bike with a jet wash and have took some of the stickers off i am deverstated. my question is do i take all my stickers off or fork out for a new sticker set i like how the bike looks with the stickers on not sure how it would look with out them. what do you guys think.

Re: my enigma echo

Give enigma a ring mate a friend did the same with his looks better with the stickers on and enigma sent him them free good customer service and shows off what make the bike is when people look at it and on his he gets asked a lot about it

i am trying to decide which one of my current bikes to sell my kinesis road bike and buy an echo like you have or sell my commencal mountain bike and buy an ego ??? my friend has an ego and has let me have a go great bike i loved it. but i have spent alot of money doing up my commencal.??? what to do??? lol.

thanks for that paul im not sure what to do. i am gutted that i have done this to my bike as i feel that i have damaged it in some way.i think that it just does not look right with parts of the enigma stickers missing.i think that i will take the rest off to see how it looks.

hi all i removed the stickers and the bike looks ok but i think it did look better with the stickers on as the red enigma logo`s goes with my red tyres and bar tape.

my question now is does anyone know if enigma do give free replacement sticker kits as paul said. i also noticed someone on here with an ego with damaged stickers and i think a guy called mark sent him free stickers or do i have to buy some.if they do then great if not i will have to wait till i get paid next month.

And never never was your bike with a jet was i was being lazy that day or just plain stupid stick to the good old bucket and sponge.

has this ever happened to anyone else or am i the only one daft enough to jet wash my bike

Email  

Hi Kevin

we do have spare decals if you want a set, just drop me an email.

Best regards

Mark

Quote: kevin white
or am i the only one daft enough to jet wash my bike

That might just be a possibility! Tongue firmly in cheek here

Bucket, sponge, watering can, oily rag. Can't go wrong

Thanks mark email sent the bike is awsome to ride and I want people to see what bike I have and ask about it which does happen as its not a bike you see loads of but she does get people looking at her when we stop at places .which I like and always happy to tell people about my bike.

Email  

A bike has never been an inanimate object to me, but is a bike a 'he' or a 'she'? I think we ought to get a consensus opinion! But if it's a 'she', even more reason to use a loving sponge rather than a jet wash

Either or neither. My Enigma's a she, commuter's a he, and my old commuter was so horrible it had no name except FT. ...ing thing.

A friend of mine, on seeing a pic of my Echo, said:

"I don't know whether to worship it or wear it as jewellery"

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com