Enigma forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Forum: Enigma forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
I desperately want an Enigma but...

I've never seen one, other than in photographs.

Are there any dealers in the midlands area where I can go and see the full range and have a test ride to see which one to buy ?

Re: I desperately want an Enigma but...

Like you, I was keen to see the range and take a test ride before I bought. Fortunately I didn't have to go to Sussex, Jim had an Open Day at Nottingham I don't think you'll get a dealer who stocks the full range, I suspect most just supply to customer's orders. There's a list of dealers on the Enigma website, Jim & Mark will give you lots of advice over the phone, also maybe you could locate a local Enigmatic and ask to take a look at their bike. If/when you do decide to take the plunge, I doubt you'll be disappointed

Hi Tony,

Thanks very much for your reply.

It's so frustrating. I've read all the comments saying how good they are, but I'm still reluctant to just go ahead and order one without having even having seen one before.

Not everyone can get down to Sussex unfortunately.

I'd guess that Jim could also put you in touch with Enigma owners who are willing to show off their bikes. I have two - a customised Esprit and a steel XCR (Extensor). I'd be happy to show them off and let you have a ride but I live in Chesterfield, so if you are in the West Midlands that may not be convenient for you. There are other Enigma owners around.

Email  

Andrew - following on from what Rick said, it would help to know the town or area where you live.

Hi Both. I'm in Lincoln.

Well, the offer still stands. It's an hour-and-a-half drive so you may find someone closer. If you are interested you could email me at rickmee@me.com

Email  

Sorry Andrew, I'm in Worcs, too far away for you. Hope you manage to tie up with someone soon.

I'm just outside Leicester with an 08 Esprit if that's nearer for you. 1 hour down the A46. In fact, 1hrs cycle ride from my house and I can see Lincoln Cathedral on a clear day!

Email  

Hello Andrew,

It had been my intention to hold another open day in the North Midlands area this year but events have made this possibility unlikely now, we are very, very busy!!

We do have dealers of course and a couple of them are excellent and will offer sample bikes to test while others will just hold a frame or two in stock.

Of course should you decide to take a chance and order a frame without the benefit of a test ride you could send it back within 7 days if you were not entirely delighted with it for a full refund. Hopefully this would give you a little more confidence.

Thank you Tony, Rick and David for you offers, the Enigmatics are a great bunch!!

Jim

Typical! I've just got back from riding the Discover Rutland sportive on my Elite and would gladly have met up so that you could have a spin. If it helps, Mark built my frame up from a few emails and a couple of phone calls and I could not be happier with the result.

The owner of my LBS complains every time my bike is in for servicing because his mechanic always finds an excuse to disappear on my bike and abandon the workshop!

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com