Enigma forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Forum: Enigma forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
My new Echo

I have to say a huge thank you to Jim & Mark at Enigma. I recently bought a Cervelo road bike, but had always wanted a titanium frame and found my team Soloist a little harsh on longer rides, so when I came across a perfectly sized Enigma Echo on the website I couldn't resist. My experience in engaging with Enigma remotely was 1st class, both Jim and Mark were on-hand throughout the process to offer advice and support on the build process. I spent a VERY happy weekend building up my beautiful frame, needing one extra bit of advice on a Saturday morning before completing, so emailed Mark and within minutes the answer was in my inbox! About the frame? Well the build quality is exceptional, the graphics subtle and understated, the bike looks amazing but how does it ride? Well on initial feedback from short weather-permitting excursions it accelerates as quick as my Cervelo Team Soloist but without the harshness of that frame, absorbs the bumps and road feedback fantastically and is remarkably quiet - perfect for sneaking up on other roadies!! A+++ for the team at Enigma!

Many thanks and good luck

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Email Forms   Free Web Tools   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com