Enigma forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Forum: Enigma forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Titanium Top-Cap

Hello,

Don't laugh but I really want a titanium top-cap to complete the look of my CK ti headset on my Seven Sola (hey, you guys didn't exist when I bought it!)

Any chance you guys would consider selling the top-caps seperatley from your headsets?

Cheers,

Rob

Re: Titanium Top-Cap

Hello Rob, at this stage we only have titanium top caps as part of the headset. However we will be offering the top cap on its own later in the year as part of our expanding range of goodies. Jim

Great, look forward to getting a step closer to an all-ti bike! The tyres are going to be tricky...

An "all Ti" bike - have you managed to source a titanium chainset? Would love to see that.

Email  

Sibex used to make titanium SRM cranks http://www.sibexsports.com/images/TiCranks_021.jpg

Email  

Hi Rob

we do have a couple of spare titanium top caps, with titanium bolts too. They are £14.99 for cap and bolt if you are interested?

Best regards

Mark Reilly

Hi Mark,

Just re-visited the site for the first time in a while and clocked your message.

I am still interested in a Ti top-cap and Ti bolt. What's the best way to order/pay?

Can you email me back? robingjones@gmail.com

Cheers

Rob

Email  

Thanks for the great service guys!

Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com