Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,

Forum: robert's Forum
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed

I feel so alone. the world is changing.... around me. i am full of rage.i am a drug addict. i hurt people. i would rather all people would stay away from me. they make me mad. but without them i am alone. i hear a high pitched noise in my ear. and a ticking noise. both i have heard for years. life is a dream. surreal. nothing seems real. except for fear. i am afraid. my friends are all but gone. i have my dog. i wish she was savage. she is not. i would like a weapon. i would like to be a weapon. i wish i was a soldier of god. superhuman. i see the black horse rear up in my path. i will destroy him. it. it rapes the earth. i live inside my head and struggle to fit in. i am a afraid i can't change. i have intrusive thoughs. violent thoughts. horror. i wonder why this happens. i am bi polar. i hate society and what it expects. i think sometimes i could do terrible things. but i think it must take a trigger. i don't know. maybe i am good aswell as evil. I will succumb I am afraid. I am calm. I have fear. I am prepared.