Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Penis size

As long as we're whippin' 'em out; you ain't alone, brother. but you're perfectly average dude, and let me tell you something: there ain't a woman on earth that can't be brought to climax with factory equipment. They don't need a gold package and a set of dubs to get off. Believe it.

Just be confident, that's the most important thing. Be powerful, but gentle. Let her see your restrained strength. Seduce her with that, and then it doesn't matter what you use --she's going to love it.

Re: Penis size

and i just did a quick google of 'averages'

for men it's like 6.21, and 4.8 in circumference
for women it's a 34b. nice.

http://personals.nwsource.com/blog/1594/post_11560.html?dcb=personals.nwsource.com

see? Average is great.

And as an aside i had a friend in college, we'll call him Big Mike. And see he wasn't really even all that big, but, he had most of us by a few percentiles... enough that most average girls complained, and he said even a couple were incapable. (i'm trying to be tactful, i think) Anyway, he was proud of it, to be sure, but having to haul that thing around sure was awkward for him when it came time for intimacy.

in other words it got in the way.