Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Woman killed her baby because of Farmwille.

What to even say. A 22 year old woman shook her little boy because she was irritated he interrupted her Farmwille sessions. Many of you over here, claim to be psychopaths. Then you can date this lady. When she get's out that is.

Re: Woman killed her baby because of Farmwille.

It sounds like a cop-out excuse. Very likely, she had thoughts of murdering that were separate from these interruptions. Considering the story, she'll probably be tried as being insane.

2 to 1 they'll say postpartum depression and blame some preexisting personality or mood disorder.

any takers?

I also got my money on OCD.

There was also some couple who let their newborn child starve to death while they tended to the needs of an online video game baby. These days it's not worth doing unless there's XP involved. It's very sad.

In the age of many contraceptives, and abortion as post-measurement I really don't understand why some people have the need to procreate when they obviously aren't meant to be caregivers to anyone, or anything that is not a computer simulation that is.