Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: a friend said he's never been happy, and i'm starting to see it for myself

So he purposely gains peoples trust through manipulation, and then lies to them to get what he wants?

Ever thought that he tells obvious lies to help conceal more covert lying? That maybe he tells wild stories so his more believeable lies are not suspect?

And really, you think every boss he's had has been unreasonable? Maybe that's where you'll find signs of concealed lying. I bet he's awsome at telling it so he's the reasonable one. After he 'quit' a job did he ever need a place to crash? Need money for rent?

Why do feel sorry for him? Is it based solely on what he says happens to him, or do you actually meet his micromanaging bosses? Does he do his job properly, or does he lie to get sales? Lie to his boss? I bet he always has a good excuse, no?

Also, why do you think no one else picked up a freaking brick? Was it just a game untill he did that, or were the other guys actually breakng it's legs or something with the golf clubs? How much 'mercy' was actually given?

And then he blamed everyone else for his actions? Nice. Great way to deflect the responsibility. You feel bad you didn't stop it, and all the guys were upset that they started it. And you friend with a brick gets to be the merciful one. The 'good' one.

Am I close?