Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
An Emotional Infant

Last August, a person calling himself Adam Alexantropos began a thread in this forum attacking me severely for some advice I had given to a young man who felt doubt about his sexual identity. This Alexantropos claimed that I was guilty of malpractice and claimed that the basis for my advice was unscientific and erroneous. I tried to explain that my advice had been based on the most recent understandings about sexual identity and was not just something I invented. Alexantropos, having made some wild claims, was challenged by several forum regulars, and eventually promised to apologize to me if he were proven wrong. Although he was proven wrong, and all his claims shown to be nonsense, no apology was ever forthcoming.

The recent spate of spamming is coming from this person, and should simply be ignored. It really is remarkable that the approach of this Alexantropos, who pretended to have a greater intelligence and wisdom than the forum regulars, including myself, has now degenerated to the point of resorting to spamming like a common forum troll.

Let us continue with the useful and intelligent conversations here on the forum, and hope perhaps that this emotional baby will grow up and participate in a real exchange of ideas instead of this idiotic vandalism.

Anthropos, why not stand up like a real person if you disagree with the views you read here. You claim special intellect. Let's see it. Certainly any fool can spam a forum, and you have been acting the fool.

Re: An Emotional Infant

Don't worry about that Greek a-hole Anthropussy, Doc. Ever since he stepped in it here, he doesn't have the guts to speak for himself anymore. It's all just spam now. The guy's a total wuss. Man up, Anthropussy, you jerk.

You tried to convince us all that you are some kind of savior of humanity and a brilliant intellect, but each time you leave some spam here you are just rubbing more shit on yourself, Anthrowuss, and I am laughing at you just covered with your own shit.

Maybe he is just lonely.

Yes, he probably is lonely. He is trying to make everyone think he is better than they are, and that must be a very lonely place. But this guy really stunk up this forum last time he hung out here, writing all kinds of disrespectful things about the Doc's work, and then refusing to apologize when he was caught out as bullshitter. Even so, I would be willing to accept him here again and carry on a conversation with him if he would just try to be real, stop the spamming, and participate in this forum along with the rest of us. I check in here every day, even though I don't write much, and I don't appreciate the spam.

BTW, I like your posts, BT

Yeah, spam is not good. Spam is bad. Spam makes people upset. :-(

famfav5
BTW, I like your posts, BT

These are not mine sentences. They are just combined lines from everyone on this forum who taught me so much on humanity, diversity, sympathy. I just repeat it to all of those who are ashamed of being human like I once was.

Adam, BT, Doug, Jake, and Famfav5--

Adam has said that he will not be spamming here any more. I am happy to hear it, and hope this means that he will consider himself part of the forum. I am always ready for new beginnings.

As far as I know, Adam is the only Greek national we have as a regular, and since I value diversity of all kinds--national, sexual, philosophical, etc.--,I do hope to hear more from him.

Thank you all for the posts on this thread. The forum is becoming, as I had hoped, a place for honest exchange of points of view along with tolerant hearing of them.