Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Can you help me Ananlyze this personality?

I kept asking myself the same question, this was so out of character for me to put up with what I put up with, I honestly started thinking she put some sort of spell on me, don't get me wrong im not the superstitious type but I was almost as shocked by me sticking around than by what she was doing..... on a positive note I just came back from a visit to a psychiatrist, I was experiencing a lot of anxiety and felt like I was gasping for air the entire day,I would all the sudden feel like my vision is blurry and get very light headed, just a horrible feeling unlike anything I experienced my entire life..... it kept getting worse and worse so I knew I had to get help,

my doctor gave me a prescription for Effexor, and also Alprazolam( Xanax), I hope in time I will go back to my Normal cheerful and happy self and look back at my horrible experience and laugh about it.

thank you so much for actually reading my story, its too embarrassing for me to talk about what happened to me I had to vent out somehow so I decided to just write

god bless :-)