Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Do any of yo know what is wrong with me.

These things have been bothering me for about a year now but they keep getting worse and worse and I want to know if any of you might know what is wrong with me. I seem to always wore out (I never have energy). I see things for a split second then when I look back its no longer there for example I was walking up the steps into to my school this morning and I swore I saw a dog go running through the hall but I looked on and I found nothing. I also feel really nervous around people like they are plotting to do something to me or they know what I am thinking. I also hear things not voices but like pounding or sometimes I think I hear my name but everyone says they didnt hear it. I always feel angry like I want to hurt someone. Also since school started everything is so hard I just feel so confused and I cant concentrate but last year I had no problem I understood everything and was always the first one done. If this helps I just turned 17 about 2 months ago and I am in 11th grade.

Re: Do any of yo know what is wrong with me.

Possibly sckitzofrenia? I don't know really. You should see a psychiatrist as soon as possible though, whatever the case might be.

Re: Do any of yo know what is wrong with me.

Dear ???-

The symptoms you mention are worrisome and must be checked out carefully by a psychologist. Please ask your parents to help you get a consultation with a doctor. If they cannot help, go to your school counselor for help with this. You should do this right away without putting it off.

Be well.