Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Relationships

Thats just it, I saw no signs. Complete 180 degree turn. Maybe her friends filled her head with BS. Shes 50 !!! Not sure!

Re: Relationships

Silvano
Do you think she has any regrets or a conscience? Or is this simply a mean person!

The answer to that question really doesn't bring anything to yourself. A bit of time and separation will do all of what you are currently feeling, much unimportant. That is, only if you let yourself grow out of it. It is a heeling process. Like getting a drug or alcohol detox.

Btw, my belief is that there is no such thing as a soul mate or only one perfect person for anyone. It's bullshit that lazy and deluded people tell to themselves. My point. You had a nice 5 year relationship which brought something to you. It made you happy and fulfilled. But don't look at it like a party of your body or something you can not survive without it. You had a life before, and you will have a life after each and every one in your life. Rely on yourself. And accept life like it is.