Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mild Case of HOCD

Help
I have a mild case of HOCD. I think this strings from the fact that me and my cousin used to experiment sexually when we were younger and we're both males. I've had many crushes on girls throughout the years and I've always looked at my guy friends as just friends. Can somebody just reassure me that sexually experimentation at younger ages does not reflect the actual sexual orientation of one when they are older?

BTW I've been doing REALLY good with my HOCD lately, I'm VERY close to beating this illness and I know all of its "tricks". I've only had a mild case for about a month now.

Sexual experimentation at younger ages does not reflect the actual sexual orientation of one when they are older. Can you let it go now? Cuz really, you're being silly. And even if you were BI or Homosexual, what's the deal. Most people are somewhere in between. Accept yourself like you are..

Re: Mild Case of HOCD

Yeah I know, I was almost hesitant to go back and check your response because of how stupid I sounded. I know that I'm straight, I know that a lot of people have HOCD and I know that my case is mild and by the end of the week my obsession will probably be over. If I turned out gay later in life then whatever, but I can't really picture myself being that close to another guy. Thanks for your help :D