Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Blah

You don't get it. Even if it wasn't mutual it is still experimentation and not molestation. But it is experimentation of one child on an perhaps unwilling other child. Still not abuse pro form. That would be Dr. Robert's view and that is what he wrote so many times.

But.. You can also find tons of people that will say to you it was indeed abuse, assault, molestation, rape. Because there was any sex play involved. Because sex play pro form is not normal child behavior by their standards. And the even bigger issue would be the age difference. IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR, OR EVEN BETTER WHAT YOU ARE PREPARED TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION!!! You will never get a universal answer, cause there is always two different opinions on it. Since you know what kind of opinion takes place here u can't say you expected to hear that someone will call you an abuser here. You wanted comfort.

IF YOU WANT TO BE CALLED AN ABUSER, post a story on another forum. I can give you few sites on which 99% of the people will tell you, you should report yourself to the police. Where mothers write and ask how can they make their children stop touching themselves or if they caught a 6year old in a sex play should they call the police? IS THIS KIND OF PEOPLE YOU WANT TO TAKE OPINIONS FROM. There will always be people that will consider you devil's son. And those that will say, you were young and exploring. YOU CHOOSE WHICH SIDE TO TURN TO. Dr. Robert won't make that choice for you.

If you have time and interest I recommend you read this book, I already recommended to another girl..

Simona Vinci - What we don't know about children.

Then you will see what real abuse is all about.

Best to you..

Re: Blah

Fine post, BT. Sage and deep advice.

Be well.

--------------------

THE FORUM HAS BEEN DOWN. MY APOLOGIES

Hello everyone--

I just learned that for the past couple of weeks people have been trying to post messages to this forum without success. Apparently, there has been a technical problem. My service provider is working to correct it. If you have tried to post here, please try again.

Thanks.