Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: girls raped and dressed up as ninjas-wake up people this is 2010

What, does it bother you that we've stopped pointing out every alias you use?

Anthropussy--

Doug is right. You are worse than a troll. Much worse. You are a dickless gnome that trolls use for a doormat. You claimed moral and intellectual superiority, and just look at your idiotic behavior on this forum. You attacked the Doc. He replied respectfully. You accused him of doing harm to the boy who asked his advice. Now that boy has written to the Doc, saying that the advice was wonderful and has changed his entire life for the better. Do you even think about admitting your error? No, of course not, because in your distorted reality you are perfect. How can you stand to be such an asshole?

By the way, I know Whitewolf, and you are not Whitewolf. You can steal his name, but not his wit.

ror666
By the way, I know Whitewolf, and you are not Whitewolf. You can steal his name, but not his wit.

Oh, he's not? Well, I don't know Whitewolf as you say you do. I was operating on the assumption that it is much easier for wit to feign stupidity than for stupidity to feign wit....

You got that right, DT. Anthropussy can't even feign wit, but WW knows how to come up with the jokes.

Good point, I'm not Whitewolf; I actually know how to use semi-colons.
I am only me, Adam Alexantropos. :l

Also, http://www.********.tk

Yes, you are only you, a guy who has acted like a total loser since first arriving here. Amazing that you continue to pollute this space with your useless trivialities under the sophomoric delusion that you are somehow "intelligent," and have something to add here. I've got news, Anthropussy, you aren't, and you don't.

At least the Doc found a way to block your spam website. I checked it out. It sucks, just like you do.

It's not my site. It has 50,000+ users and a huge amount of money is being made monthly. I'm surprised you've never heard of it. :l

You should make a topic on there, ask me to stop, and I will. Honestly, I need you to. Unless you're scared. ;D

OK. stop.

BTW, this site doesn't make any money--no advertising, see, and nothing sold. So I guess that other site which for some reason you are promoting must be a lot better, right?

Before you leave, how about the apology you promised if the doctor was right and you were mistaken? Somehow you seem to have forgotten that. If you are any kind of man at all, that would be the very least you could do. I mean a real apology:

"Dr. Robert,
I am sorry that I came to your forum and criticized your work the way I did. I was totally mistaken. I hope that you will be able to forgive my foolishness in imagining that I know more than you about how to reply to questions about psychology and human suffering. Clearly, I do not. This will not happen again."

Sincerely,
Anthropussy

OK, OK, I give up. I am sorry I offended you, Dr. Robert. I had no right to come on your forum acting like an expert when obviously I know far less about these matters than you do. You were completely correct in your advice to the boy, and I was foolish to question it. You are a train professional, and I am not.

I have learned a lesson here, and I will do better in the future. Please accept my apology and allow me to keep participating on your forum.

Yours truly,
Adam Alexantropos

Adam Alexantropos
OK, OK, I give up. I am sorry I offended you, Dr. Robert. I had no right to come on your forum acting like an expert when obviously I know far less about these matters than you do. You were completely correct in your advice to the boy, and I was foolish to question it. You are a train professional, and I am not.

I have learned a lesson here, and I will do better in the future. Please accept my apology and allow me to keep participating on your forum.

Yours truly,

Adam Alexantropos

...now jump through this little hoop.

No. You jump through a hoop.

Adam Alexantropos
No. You jump through a hoop.

Now that would be silly, Alex. You're obviously the most qualified.

Adam--

Thanks for your gracious apology. I accept it completely.
By the way, it never was my intention to ban you from the forum. All voices are permitted here.

Be well.

why does this still happen?

because 'we' deem culture as sacrasant over the rights of the individual. the total seems more crucial than the sum of its parts, which i believe is a survival of the species mentality. because people are so doggedly intent on survival that they'd rather join the 'protection' of the herd than form an identity based on the natural inclinations of their real natures.

when we challenge their insane ways we are seen as challenging the survival of another race, thus inviting potential attack on our own survival.

this policing (often extreme and absurd like your example) of human nature will always exist in its various forms.
it is a tragedy that individuals suffer for the apparent survival of the race. But who said life is fair?

some people do indeed speak out, and in this way change is incremental. But put simply, only a few people in this world are willing to put themselves on the line.

I have a close relationship to this culture cos my parents are from that part of the world. I know first-hand about the tragedy of the sacrificed, wasted individual mind, at the hands of when culture goes from being a protector to a saboteur. (inbreeding is a perfect example).

and those women who claim they like living inside a tent who say, 'it brings me close to god and it's my choice,' - stockholm syndrome anyone?