Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: morning sex

Well i'm no expert on this subject but i'll put my 2 cents in anyway.

I think the best plan to handle this is sit down and just have an indepth conversation about how your both feeling about this conversation. If it were as easy is flicking a switch to get you going in the morning then i'm sure he'd take it. Being a male myself i know this may sound a little hipacritical but some guys get pretty lazy of a morning and don't really feel like doing anything. Perhaps some joint foreplay positions to help you's both out. Have a look on some site's and find some easy positions that you and your partner will be able to get into early in the morning. There are many other ways of helping you get some attention to make things more comfortable, this is just a simple one for start. I hope it helps.

Re: morning sex

Daniel, grats on coming about wour completely commentate. Talk it out. How about.. feel it out. Try some compassion and lust t go along with that boring existence you pathetic share. Then she can go find a real lover.

I'm JK

But not realy