Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Psychopathic children behavior

Zenemy

Isn't that a fun game? Isn't life all just this fun game of playing with the toys?

Sure is. Some toys are just broke though and no matter how hard you try, they wont work like you want them to. How does it feel? To have 0 effect on someone so under your level of excellence? I'm not trying to poke you by the way, just curious.

Re: Psychopathic children behavior

Hexi
Zenemy

Isn't that a fun game? Isn't life all just this fun game of playing with the toys?

Sure is. Some toys are just broke though and no matter how hard you try, they wont work like you want them to. How does it feel? To have 0 effect on someone so under your level of excellence? I'm not trying to poke you by the way, just curious.

It feels comforting to know mine is not the only mind that sees BS in all aspects of their conscious existence.

Re: Psychopatic children behavior

Madison
To all of you self-proclaimed psychopaths:

When you were little kids did you ever feel amusement at harming others, such as making other kids cry?

Convincing some of the other kids to do stuff that would get them in trouble just for your own amusement?

Did you laugh and get a rush out of it? Did you not give a **** about the consequences?

Did you set up kids against each other?

Age six, seven, or eight ... along those lines.

I never have. I've never really liked people but never gone out my way to harm them. I'd play games with those that tryed to harm me but i've never hunted them like game.