Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Psychopathic children behavior

Oh, I see. Okay then, here goes.

Madison
Did you ever feel amusement at harming others, such as making other kids cry?

Sometimes. My second little sister was such a whiner.... Mostly, though, I didn't care enough about other people to hurt them or make them cry unless they didn't do what I wanted.
Madison
Convincing some of the other kids to do stuff that would get them in trouble just for your own amusement?

Not really... since I was usually right in there with them. I never actually set anybody up for anything until I hit double digits.
Madison
Did you laugh and get a rush out of it? Did you not give a **** about the consequences?

You bet. Whenever you break the rules, it feels great, doesn't it? Who cares if your parents beat your butt black and blue? It's fun, right? I'd keep breaking the rules no matter what the consequences were. *laugh* Man, my parents hated me!
Madison
Did you set up kids against each other?

No, not really. They weren't important enough to me for that. I only wanted them to do exactly what I said, exactly when I told them to do it. Mostly, I just told them to bug off and leave me alone so I could do my own thing. I guess sometimes I'd get my sisters to fight with the kid across the street or the girl who lived in the cul-de-sac next to our house, that sort of thing, but mostly I just didn't care.

EDIT: So, anybody else?

Dragontongue
unless they didn't do what I wanted.

Dragontongue
I guess sometimes I'd get my sisters to fight with the kid across the street or the girl who lived in the cul-de-sac next to our house, that sort of thing, but mostly I just didn't care.

That's what I meant. And the set up thing was mainly orquestrated to get as a result what I wanted if I didn't get it to begin with.

Dragontongue
You bet. Whenever you break the rules, it feels great, doesn't it? Who cares if your parents beat your butt black and blue? It's fun, right? I'd keep breaking the rules no matter what the consequences were.

Exactly... There was no better feeling than it. It's a rush. Other kids didn't feel that way, especially girls I think. And I am female... So it was even more difficult to get along with them. It didn't interest me anyway. I think with girls it is even less likely that they would behave that way.

Hey, what do you know. We're pretty similar, it seems.
What a shock; two female self-proclaimed psychopaths are similar. I wonder what Hexi and Daniel were like as children?

On a more or less unrelated note, did you do a lot of reading as a child?

Dragontongue
On a more or less unrelated note, did you do a lot of reading as a child?

Always tried to read. I'd go through my dad's books a lot, or simply go to the school's library.

Madison
Always tried to read. I'd go through my dad's books a lot, or simply go to the school's library.

My mom was an English teacher, so I learned to read early... around three years old, I think. I spent most of my childhood with my nose buried in a book. Just sort of wondered if anyone else did anything like that--used books to get away from their family, their schoolwork, you know. Do you have a favorite genre?

Yes, I know, boring question. It's just, I was never crazy about horror. I liked it--I just liked science fiction better. Wouldn't you expect a psychopath to enjoy horror more than science fiction? So I wondered what genre you favored.

Dragontongue
Yes, I know, boring question. It's just, I was never crazy about horror. I liked it--I just liked science fiction better. Wouldn't you expect a psychopath to enjoy horror more than science fiction? So I wondered what genre you favored.

Why horror? It's boring, predictable and mundane. Every single "twist" i've ever seen in a horror story had made my cover my face with my palm or just go "wow, that just makes no sense whatsoever". As a side note, i enjoy sci-fi stories aswell. Much more creativity in sci-fi than horror too.

Hexi
Why horror? It's boring, predictable and mundane. Every single "twist" i've ever seen in a horror story had made me cover my face with my palm or just go "wow, that just makes no sense whatsoever". As a side note, I enjoy sci-fi stories as well. Much more creativity in sci-fi than horror too.

Some horror is good. I like some of Stephen King's, for example. But yeah, most of it just seems like rubbish to me. Horror usually has lots of blood and gore in it though, which you'd expect to be to the taste of the stereotypical psychopath. Of course, stereotypes aren't real life... but stereotypical psychopathy is pretty much all I've ever been exposed to (my dad likes horror movies). *eyeroll*
Science fiction is amazing. It's like looking into possible futures. It's a lot more intellectually stimulating than horror.

Dragontongue
My mom was an English teacher, so I learned to read early... around three years old, I think. I spent most of my childhood with my nose buried in a book. Just sort of wondered if anyone else did anything like that--used books to get away from their family, their schoolwork, you know. Do you have a favorite genre?

I read a lot as well. My dad is also a teacher, teaches a different subject though. I don't think he encouraged me much, but I have always really liked reading and writing.

I don't think I have a favorite genre.

So on another topic, you say you're a female? How are your relationships with people? If you even have any...

Madison
So on another topic, you say you're a female? How are your relationships with people? If you even have any...

Yeah, I'm a girl. My relationships with people? They're fine. Just the way I like them; remote. Yours?

I'm not gonna list my rather large amount of crimes commited in my teens here as it's quite irrelevant (and people would accuse me of boasting, lying or both haha) but i've done my share of messing with people. Mostly though, i got others into doing stuff with me.

I tormented my step brothers and stepdad. To this day i can't stand either my step siblings or my stepdad. They are all simply unintelligent and annoying simpletons.

Hexi

I tormented my step brothers and stepdad. To this day i can't stand either my step siblings or my stepdad. They are all simply unintelligent and annoying simpletons.

Ah clues to the actual origin of your dysfunction.

I also have a stepfather and stepbrothers..

Tell me more about how I can never have empathy for you. Did your stepfather beat the **** out of you? I doubt it. Sounds like he just emotionally abused you inside and as I have had 2 stepfathers.. I understand the difference between emotional abuse and physical.

I feel sorry for you. Emotional frustrations are difficult for passive people to express. Instead of fighting it out like an alpha.. your kind spits words back and forth often being far more damaging than a quick physical confrontation.

HS!

The damage done is clearly displayed isn't it?

Nope, i never got any abuse from him. I simply disliked him and my stepbrothers. Why do you keep changing your username btw? Who do you think you are fooling here?

Hexi
Nope, i never got any abuse from him. I simply disliked him and my stepbrothers. Why do you keep changing your username btw? Who do you think you are fooling here?

I think I'll just revert back to this name. I never really liked whitewolf and losing ones identity often allows your thoughts to be viewed without pre-assumed conditions.

I am a person of change. Some things stay the same but aren't we all always refining and honing our skills? At least aren't we? The average person may not be able to walk into a bookstore or library and find the books of most informational value but I have the gift or rather IQ to determine which ways to best acquire information. Should I look for a book that tells me how to hack or should I look for an IT security forum, where Admins get together and discuss network exploits and t ricks of the trade. They'll tell you everything you want to know... if you know how to ask the question.

I got tired of this stupid paranoid SZ coming out of his place and ranting about how we are all harassing him cause he hears voices he thinks came from outside. So that night I wrote him a letter that was very abstract and completely loaded down with double and triple meanings. That's for someone looking at the surface image of the letter as well. The unconscious messages I was also trying to relay to him... heh anyway I left it on his door.

Now the hilarious part that keeps me in stitches... it seems to actually be working!! He isn't coming outside yelling and screaming anymore. I did him like I do all of you. I support e go driven illusions.

Isn't that a fun game? Isn't life all just this fun game of playing with the toys?

Zenemy

Isn't that a fun game? Isn't life all just this fun game of playing with the toys?

Sure is. Some toys are just broke though and no matter how hard you try, they wont work like you want them to. How does it feel? To have 0 effect on someone so under your level of excellence? I'm not trying to poke you by the way, just curious.

Hexi
Zenemy

Sure is. Some toys are just broke though and no matter how hard you try, they wont work like you want them to. How does it feel? To have 0 effect on someone so under your level of excellence? I'm not trying to poke you by the way, just curious.

It feels comforting to know mine is not the only mind that sees BS in all aspects of their conscious existence.

Re: Psychopatic children behavior

Madison
To all of you self-proclaimed psychopaths:

When you were little kids did you ever feel amusement at harming others, such as making other kids cry?

Convincing some of the other kids to do stuff that would get them in trouble just for your own amusement?

Did you laugh and get a rush out of it? Did you not give a **** about the consequences?

Did you set up kids against each other?

Age six, seven, or eight ... along those lines.

I never have. I've never really liked people but never gone out my way to harm them. I'd play games with those that tryed to harm me but i've never hunted them like game.