Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: gift or curse?

No, you're not special and no, you're not a sociopath. You are average, one of the masses, an empty face on the street with nothing do distinguish you from the person walking next to you.

You are the light of this forum, you know that?

What do you mean by light?

It's sarcasm in most cases. However, we lack the ability to properly communicate in a forum setting without voice or visual cues.

Those subliminal messages are more important than what is said aloud.

Secretly she was confessing her loving fascination with Hexi and his rebel attitude. She hates him but feels a strange attraction to this untamed animal. She wants to break this horse like she breaks every other horse. Why? Because she's a leader! She's a alpha.

George Carlin was right. People really are boring. The only times they even get interesting is when they are in distress or dying. Even then, somehow, most of them manage to find the most undignified way of dying.. and then proceed to do it. You're 80 and you can't control bowel movements anymore. In Earth years you have already expired but you cling to life in a desperate attempt to avoid the inevitable oblivion that awaits you.

Whitewolf

George Carlin was right. People really are boring. The only times they even get interesting is when they are in distress or dying. Even then, somehow, most of them manage to find the most undignified way of dying.. and then proceed to do it. You're 80 and you can't control bowel movements anymore. In Earth years you have already expired but you cling to life in a desperate attempt to avoid the inevitable oblivion that awaits you.

Couldn't agree more. I'm a fan of Carlin and Hicks myself. That's why it's a rush to put people into distress with violence, physical or mental.