Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: fear!

Hi,

From what you tell me, I don't think your fear has become a phobia yet. But maybe it already is, or maybe it's at least serious enough to affect your life even if it's not yet a phobia. I'd suggest talking to a psychologist.

From what I know, apart from going to a psychologist who can do therapy to help you get rid of your fear (their therapies are usually interactive and help you get over it step by step)... you can try slowly easing yourself into getting used to the dark.

I used to be afraid of the dark too, but I was pretty young, and it was because I liked reading horror stories. Maybe, for one, you should avoid any media or books relating to paranormal or the dark, even if its something your friends want to do. The best way is not to dwell on your fears. Then, maybe you can ask a good friend to sleep together with you in the same room once in a while in the dark. Then once you are used to sleeping in the dark with a friend, ask the friend to sleep in the same apartment but not the same room, while you sleep in your bed in the dark. Keep doing this until you are used to it, and maybe someday you'll get to the point of not needing someone in your house while you sleep in the dark. Hope that helps.

When you sleep.. do you feel like there is someone looking right at you? As if you opened your eyes and someone would be there... watching you.

Maybe you have a demon that follows you around like Paranormal Activity. I hear they feed off of negative energy. My friends and I went to a haunted house and when I spoke the demons name I could feel his presence weighing down on me. It was awesome. Two of the friends got so psyched out that they walked away and sat down at a bus stop.

Just have your house purified or something by a church to cast out all evildoers. Then, before bed, do a clean sweep to make sure your place is empty. Try turning on a fan. Or have a party at your place and passout drunk. Take a self defense class? Get a boyfriend who is big and strong?

What do you do when the power goes out?

WhiteWolf
When you sleep.. do you feel like there is someone looking right at you? As if you opened your eyes and someone would be there... watching you.

Maybe you have a demon that follows you around like Paranormal Activity. I hear they feed off of negative energy. My friends and I went to a haunted house and when I spoke the demons name I could feel his presence weighing down on me. It was awesome. Two of the friends got so psyched out that they walked away and sat down at a bus stop.

A psychopath who believes in demons. You truly believe in your own reflection?

For all your boasting, lightbearer, you really are quite dimwitted.

I know, but I sure do try hard don't I?