Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Serinity

The difference is that i'm at peace with myself. I don't feel sorry for myself or try to be what i am not. I do things that give me stimulation, dancing with simpletons is not one of those things. Maybe you don't understand yourself rather than i don't understand you. I've said it before. Something happened to you, i don't know what, that made your emotional life impaired, you embraced it but for some reason it seems that you DO infact feel, just not at the same volume as others around you apparently do. You keep claiming how superior you are but it seems more likely that you're just afraid of being that which you detest, emotional.

I was not sent by God! LOL well not anymore than any of you were. -.-

Good.

Try getting one perhaps? You preprogrammed... poor creature. Don't you understand. You're just forfilling your programming. Your life is unoriginal be patterned.

Not only is that not true, we've been speaking over then internet for about a month, you still don't know me enough to be able to come to any conclusions on my life or how I live.

I'm feeding off his energy and he my. That is logical harmony. I am coexisting.

LOL I think I prefer it put like this.

I don't dance. I'm a mix of Asian and white... I just look sexy. My job is to be sexy. It's part of my programming. My father is a womanizer after all. Which helps explain the long list of stepbrothers I have.

I am curious to see how the new creation of antisocial personalities created by videogames affects society. Antisocial people have more individuality in some ways. Also their emotions are less focused. I think it's because they live life like they are looking through a camera lense all the time. Because they see it that way they are less emotionally involved and more objective in their perception.

In some ways I just think it would be good for society to become more antisocial. Reduced emotion with more objectivity could produce a wiser person.

Oh please wolfie, is that really the only trick in your bag?

Hexi
Oh please wolfie, is that really the only trick in your bag?

Now I gotta figureout what he thinks I was doing and enhance it inorder to feed his dilusion. Or I could tell the truth... no clue what you're talking about. Felix the Cat had a bag of tricks.

Why don't you come over? Argue religion with Toby when it's something to do or just slam him in some other manner. It's fun to see how he always bounces back. Which means that when we do break him.. he'll break hard.

Stop being stubborn.

Or you can try to rationalize your stupid pride to me instead. Like it or not... I understand you better than they do. We are empaths for our kind or rather that logical minds are reasonable and rational. Your resistance only inspires me to persue.

It's easy to rile up people who think too highly of themselves. The craze at which they try to refute your claims is quite amazing. Sadly for you, i don't give a crap and instead find you... boring. :)

I have no reason to come to your website. The energy that you use to try to "break" Toby is evidence that you really don't have anything better to do with your time.

The energy that you use to try to "break" Toby is evidence that you really don't have anything better to do with your time.

I'd love nothing more than to use that statement and rub it right in his face, but the energy I use trying not to be "broken", shows that I too have nothing better to do with my time.... ****. :)

I have no reason to come to your website.

Spoilsport. :)

Whitewolf
It's fun to see how he always bounces back.

I don't care how you meant that, I'm taking it as a compliment.

Which means that when we do break him.. he'll break hard.

There you go, you can give yourself a goal for the nest couple of weeks, days, months, whatever. Try and "break" me, this oughta be good. :D