Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Why I think psychopaths are evil...

Me too, It was hilarious, It was hours into the night and I was still laughing.

Bravo Whitewolf and Toby. You make a pretty good comedic team.

Thank you, I think we do too. :)

Re: Why I think psychopaths are evil... Whitewolf...

Whitewolf - I have your perfect religion....

:D LOL

Toby

I have this toy.. in storage.

Deviant art has a nice selection of vore.

I am a grown man, but I want one! :)

They aren't all evil. Yes, there are those whose actions could be classified as "annoying, cruel, malicious, evil" and so on... but it all depends on a wide variety of multiple factors. I'm not going into this... it's been discussed to death in the website's articles and other forum posts.

Besides, even ordinary people commit crimes and stuff like that. Why don't you take a good look at the number of homeless children or amount of crimes committed as a result of guilt, spite, revenge, jealousy, etc.? How about Bernard Madoff whose actions screwed up a ton of charities and destroyed a ton of people's jobs? Or how about supposed "revolutionaries" or certain "radical activists" who decide to make a statement/point by shooting random bystanders, blowing up bombs, contaminating the city's water supplies and so on?

Besides, you're making the kind of kneejerk, sweeping assumption people love to make when confronted with things they don't understand or don't wish to comprehend. Even most people don't always feel guilt at certain moments.

Oh and there are LOTS of ordinary people who fear little to nothing. Does that make them what... "partial psychopaths"?

Man, I come back after a month or so and the forum has degenerated into some "psychopath bashing" forum. Whatever happened to the more concrete discussions floating around?

You mean Ecce spatting off 6 paragraphs to say hello? How about Deigo realizing he's just a normal person with problems? Or Daniel.. well I assume he was intelectually outraged by this, had a cup of tea and went about his business.

Power shifts. New players step up. This is your time to shine. Start topics you feel are more applicable. It's time to shift from follower to leader.

You're one of the veteran now. You gonna sit there and bleed or help direct us away from Toby? :-( He keeps tricking me into small talk.

He keeps tricking me into small talk.

Tricking you? Lol :)

Ecce is awesome

Whitewolf
You mean Ecce spatting off 6 paragraphs to say hello? How about Deigo realizing he's just a normal person with problems? Or Daniel.. well I assume he was intelectually outraged by this, had a cup of tea and went about his business.

Exactly. I'm so glad you agreed with me, i feel all warm and fuzzy now. Also, i'm back too! I hope we stay more to the point instead of "6 paragraphs to say hello".

LOL to Whitewolf and Hexi. You know folks, you could be right about my verbosity. In the meantime, try simply ignoring my comments. Presto! "Annoyance" eradicated. It's just that easy.

And thanks Toby. Here's hoping your birthday was terrific!

They'll never do that. LOL

Yes, it was. Thank you. :-)

Toby
They'll never do that. LOL

Probably not. The only reasons I see to write long and drawn out paragraphs is to help prevent misconception.

I'm sure he was good at writing in English class.

It's nice to see Hexi return.

Ecce Homo
LOL to Whitewolf and Hexi. You know folks, you could be right about my verbosity. In the meantime, try simply ignoring my comments. Presto! "Annoyance" eradicated. It's just that easy.

And thanks Toby. Here's hoping your birthday was terrific!

But i need people to pick on, things to nit-pick about or my life has no meaning, don't deny me my meaning, please.

Pick on Whitewolf.
You two can pick on and argue with eachother...
It woild be interesting to see where it would go...

Toby
Pick on Whitewolf.
You two can pick on and argue with eachother...
It woild be interesting to see where it would go...

Nowhere, honestly. It would be an edless game of taunts, feints, outright flaming and veiled insults that don't mean anything to anyone.

That's just about what I would've expected....

It would've been interesting to see what you would argue about, you don't really have opposing views... Besides the fact Whitewolf believes in God and you don't..

i'm not a psycho/socio but i just want to say you put your view across in a rather unimaginative and ignorant way. good luck with that. go read some books, live life, really live life and gain some deeper insight.