Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Half dead

Summit

Initiating ramble.

I'm not old. I just know a lot because I've had a lot of exposer.

Did you know the world cup is in South Africa? I didn't even know there was a world cup but why on earth would you put it in south Africa?! Oh well.

In the US we don't really consider soccer a sport. Thats why we have the NFL. Who's net value is far greater than all yours. Oh look a bunch of queens chasing a ball and none of them are smashing any of the others. How boring.

Cricket sucks too. All you have is soccer and 17.5% tax!! A $1 double cheeseburger would be $1.18 each!! Thats why they have saletsx included because if they threw it in your face at the cash register you'd be ******* Tax Slave.

Oh and it's a cheeseburger because it has cheese on it. I know you invented the language but you screwed that up too. So we had to take it over.

Sometimes I think the US should just absorb Canada and the UK. We have free healthcare too. It's only for poor people though.

I enjoy your rambles. :)

Your not old? I take it that means your older than my 31. :D

You've never heard of the World Cup?

I don't like cricket; it's boring.
I don't like Football (soccer) unless it's England playing. And I don't like Rugby (football) at all, especially if England is playing.

Wrong. "Cheese Burgers" are 75¢ over here.

You don't name a food after one of it's ingredients, besides Coca-Cola.

We invented the language, so it doesn't matter how we pronounce certain words or how we use it, it's ours. Get your own. Lurkers.

You have free clinics, and they're nowhere as good as the healthcare you pay for, our NHS is recognised as one of the best healthcare establishments in the world. Britain is a great place if you need healthcare.

You can't absorb us, we won't let that happen. We'll out run you. LOL

All we have is Tax? I would rather have 100% tax than the country with the most AIDS. :D

Happy Birthday Toby.

Thank you! :)

I look at you no differently than I do anyone else. In fact I admire you sense of humor, intelligence, an non emotional view of the world.

If I knew you in real life I would invite you for steaks on the grill and corona's.