Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
marriage

Dear Sir,

Good day to you.

I visited your website in which I saw some helpful articles which inspired me.

I am 29 years old man with normal body habitual in masturbating every day one time since 11years of age. Actually I have 4.25 Inches erected penis and wondering about its size. I have never intercourse till date. I am getting married this coming may last and extremely wondering that am I able to do intercourse with my wife or what she feel about that she is also 23 years vargin and not active in sex with any one as i know about her. Please answer me as soon as possible. and one thing my testical also small as penis will i became father or not i want to know.

I am anxiously waiting for your reply.

In the meantime,

Regards,

genalal

india

Re: marriage

Good day to you Genalal.

I'm not Dr. Robert and I have no medical degree. My opinion, for what it is worth (nothing at all) is that you probably don't have anything to worry about on the having sex for the first time part. We all figure these things out for ourselves in one way or the other and I don't see why you would be the exception. I'm not really conversant on what your cultures mores are with regard to talking about sex with your fiancé. I live in America and here I would feel perfectly fine in discussing with my fiancé what we would mutually find pleasurable. Of course, it's also true that here we could actively experiment without worrying too much about social stigma. But I realize that might not be true where you are from. I would suggest talking with your fiancé about all of this if possible. If it is not possible due to the subject matters unacceptability, then you will have plenty of time to discover ways to please each other after you are married.

With regard to your concern about whether the size of your penis precludes you being able to father a child, I'd suggest speaking with your doctor, if you can. Although on the face of it, I don't see why the size of your penis would make any difference, I am not a doctor so I don't know.

Bottom line, be easy with all this. Anxiety will not in any way help you. Take some deep breaths. Look for things to be grateful for (including the ability to take deep breaths). Count your blessings. Relax.