Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Toby - Your life....

Was that question aimed at me?
:D
Do you like to?

How old are you?

It was aimed at everyone, really. Also, yes, occasionally. My preference of material varies ALOT. One day it's anime, the next day it's 80s stuff, you know the HORRIBLE stuff. :D

I've already told you my age, 2 times i think. I'm 25.

Actually, i already forgot where i was going with the original question. :( so nevermind i guess.

I'm reluctant to answer... ;)

Yes, I do... High heels and leather? NO. :D
I cannot find anything in the Bible that expressly mentions "relieving yourself". Some psychologists still say its bad for you... LOLOLOL
Why would women have a clitoris if "relieving yourself" was psychologically unhealthy in anyway?

80s stuff ey? Any sadistic stuff in there...

I dont see why anyone is bothered when answering that question, its perfectly normal and 100% psychologically healthy.

Toby, I am not "obsessed" with you, I am just one of those people who is always very curious about everything... You just seemed interesting. I like to know things like your favourite TV show etc...
You never answered that.... =)

My life is interesting...?

By Favourite TV show? - Facejacker, It's got to be Facejacker. :F

I like it too. :P

I agree with what you said earlier somewhere, about adding a donate button to the site.... I would donate =)

Thanks.
Do you have a religion, Jamie?