Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Do psychopaths actually feel sympathy???

Can psychopaths feel sympathy for others??? And, have you ever cried at sad films or Tv programs??? Thanks. =)

Re: Do psychopaths actually feel sympathy???

I asked the exact question... :P
They don't, no. Or at least ot enough to actually be able to influence their actions. Some psychopath want to confirm this for me...?

How do you explain emotional dissconection?

Do you feel sad for animals when they bad? Do you feel bad deep inside like you would orbit was your pet? No.. it's not that personal.

Imagine being dysensetized to violence and stuff.

You don't care anymore. You understand it but meh.. No biggie.

We only feel for our own. Even that is not the same as your experience.. many variations.

I can't die with you emotionally. Sometimes I would like to. Just to comfort you. But I can't. For everyone that falls there must be the strong. Those built to last. Maybe I'm just a "witness" and my lack of emotional involvement makes me a better witness. Whatever. I refuse to believe my purpose is to destroy my "brother". As I am my brothers keeper? No worries though. It's all philosophy.

The very fact you would like to "comfort people" shows that it's in the least bit relevant you lack a conscience.

You can still show a kind of substitute sympathy, Comfort them through words, without pretending or faking emotions.
I'm rambling, Sorry.

Well yeah.

I told you I don't like seeing you animals suffer. It's more fun to see you happy. But not online. I torment you here. :-)

At least me and you have reached a stage of not arguing. LOL
That's fair everyone is entitled to their fun :D

Yeah so what gives random people the right to yell at me and treat me like trash?

You wouldn't treat eachother that way but it's okay to hammer me simply because I am a psychopath.

Do you think I said that, or were you just pointing it out?

I treat people as I would like to be treated, I stay by that rule closely. I messed around with you, but nothing I wouldn't of disliked myself.

If people understood sociopathy better, then the world would be a better place. If I'm honest before I talked to to when I thought sociopath/psychopath I thought serial killer... ( You cant blame me )
But I don't any longer because I have learned that you aren't evil, not anything even close.

Whitewolf - Are you accessing this site from an Ipod?
:D

That is exactly what I learned during my time at my therapy. There were a lot of questions that I needed answered and Whitewolf answered them for me. Whitewolf is not evil. He can have a bit of a naughty streak ,but not evil. There were times when he voiced things that I was thinking and didn't have the courage to say myself. lol I am sure I am not the only one that felt some sort of glee when he did voice his opinion at times. lol Unless I am a psychopath as well. Perhaps.

In answer to Whitewolfs question about why Cboo turned on him. I am not sure exactly why she did this. I was as blind sided as he was. I was thrust into a situation I had no clue about. She told me it was, because you were picking on people there. I looked through all of the posts and I still couldn't see what she was talking about. Needless to say, I had really lost trust in Cboo way earlier than this incident. You know what they say about keeping your friends close, but your enemies closer. I watched her, played it cool with her. What I observed is that Cboo like to be the center of attention. She liked having your undivided attention. When you lost interest in her she retaliated. Cboo isn't all bad in fact, beside her quirks, she can be a good person. She has a jealous steak. She is competitive. Being competitive is a good thing in certain situations, but not on an internet forum. If you go along with everything she say's well you will have a friend for life. You just don't dare go against her. Or ever question her motives. Cboo also likes to have power and authority. There are just some people that should'nt be given to much power.

I hope you don't mind me posting here. But I did see earlier that Whitewolf had responded to my earlier post and I wanted to answer his questions.

Nadia was a great loss to My Therapy. She was the most open minded person, thoughtful person there. I do understand her motives for leaving. I am so disappointed in Dr. Long for not at least trying to persuade her into staying. I think Dr. Long has a thing for that one guy. Man he is such a brown noser I just want to puke. Funny as it is now That guy.. lol Mr. T. is Cboo's very best friend. C'mon now that's sort of funny. Mr. and Mrs. Sunshine and Rainbows. Until you say the word gay or your wrong. Then they turn into children, pout carry on for ever how they were so abused by other members. Its sad really. Suppose they will eventually cancel each other out?

Yes, you met some warm people there. Me. lol I am still your friend, even if at times I know you didn't think so. People admired you more than you think. Much respect to you Whitewolf. :)

Wow thanks.

Yeah, I tossed Cboo away. And I can't stand t. He's a drama queen in a mans body. Funny to interact with him but so emotionally unstable. Eventually they bored me. Except the SZs. They can be very interesting and the less paranoid ones make great conversational topics. Really more interesting than average drama people. I luke dxtrodinary people with fire in their eyes and imagination and drive... people who are more alive. They create synergy.

Thanks karma.

Cboo is a woman.....
And what did she actually do? - She "turned against you"?
You spoke your opinion, and she spoke out against it, whats wrong?
You say Dr. Long wants everyones opinion to be the same (he does) but when someone speaks out against your opinion, you don't like it?
LOL - I don't care.

Toby don't know who you are addressing, but yes Cboo is a women.

Actually she tattled. And no she didn't say a word about it to Whitewolf at all. All the while calling him a friend. Cboo made a public display of tattling on him. In return several members rallied around her. Thus making Cboo everyone's savior. There were a few people that Whitewolf rubbed the wrong way. My observation was that these people are just a tad beyond sensitive. Dr. Long coddles those people. Not exactly how I would handle it, but I'm not the administrator or a Dr. either for that matter.

Dr. Long is the administrator of that site. In my opinion, he pays very little attention to what actually transpires. There are a few that complain on a constant basis finally grabbing his attention.

My therapy has a system of gratitude scores. The more positive posts you have the more power you have on the website. Its a little hard to explain. But there is an alert administrator button as well. Used frequently I might add. Especially if one of the voting members feels wounded in some way. That's what I meant about having to much power. It ridiculous really and rather juvenile. Like a gold star in grade school.

Anyway doesn't matter you stated already you don't care. Really can't think of any good reason why you would care. lol. It was for Whitewolf benefit anyway.

I don't care really, I was just interested. I went onto MyTherapy (Never Again) and I saw that members where saying that Cboo had complained about Whitewolf and that it was unfair for Cboo to do so....

"Unfair"? LOL People on there have an inflated view of themselves and think that they have a right to stop people expressing their opinions or "tattling".

It's none of my business anyway, it's not like anyone really cares what I think. :P

I only remember two people telling Cboo she was being unfair to Whitewolf on that website. It was right after she did her public display of exposing him. Sadly he took the "if you can't beat em' join em' stance and that is where he remains. The other one is no longer a member. The others rallied around her. Whitewolf was made out to be the devil during his time at My Therapy. 95% if the members used fear tactics, including Dr. Long to justify there positions. That 95% had very little interaction with Whitewolf at all.

And anyway I am not sure what kind of a friend you are, but here's the kind I am. If this had of been me and I would have had a problem with Whitewolf. I would have talked to him privately first. After all she had his email address why not? If still no resolution is met. Then walk away keep your mouth shut. It's not like he was physically hurting anyone. It's an internet forum.

Anyway, for what its worth thanks for your reply Toby. Looks like you have a pretty good head on your shoulders. Self esteem is in tact. You don't need your ego boosted or busted. I sorta like it here.

I probably would've mailed him, but I suppose she just thought she might aggravate the situation. But, I don't know. I can't read minds.

Anyway, for what its worth thanks for your reply Toby. Looks like you have a pretty good head on your shoulders. Self esteem is in tact. You don't need your ego boosted or busted. I sorta like it here.

Thank you.
If you like it, you should stay. :-)

I don't know my ins and outs of MyTherapy, could you find what exactly she said?
Thanks,

When she emailed me I realized I don't really have anything to say to her.

Well I just did a glance through My Therapy. Cboo started a thread on loyalty. This is the thread that started the ball rolling. I am no longer a member there, but I am able to access the website. I read through some 90 pages of the community social area and the thread seems to be gone. I then looked in the controversial portion, but it doesn't seem to be there either. It may be easier if you are a member to just click on her name it would be much easier to find. That's if it is still there. I really don't like going there at all.

Whitewolf I think emailing and writing on a forum are two different things. Emailing is to personal. Forums are more social.

I think it's a safe bet to say she sometimes watches me. She introduced me to this site.

I gave her a personal message. To forgive a person is wise because it removes the negative emotions you feel. To allow them chance to strike you twice is foolish.

It is a shame that people cannot be trusted. Given the right conditions any of you would betray me. But I wouldn't betray you. If we were friends I would never betray you because I am loyal to friends. I would die for true friends. Because it is honorable to me. A good death.

Yes I would have to agree. I believe she watches you too. I also know she introduced you to this site. She even emailed me when Lega wrote to you the first time. lol

I also know that she is extremely paranoid. Soon after her betrayal she would email me a warning about anyone new that posted on the psychopath board. Everyone of them was Whitewolf in disguise. I think Cboo reacts in anger and makes decisions that she can't take back. In some ways she has to know what she did was wrong. You of all people know that is her weakness. Cboo is never wrong.

Yes I understand all the forgiveness stuff. Sort of hard to forget isn't it though. I personally don't worry about her. I don't find her any threat. I pity her. I think My Therapy has become her life and her entertainment. That to me is sad.

I don't blame you for your lack of trust. I am loyal to my friends too. In fact I would fight the biggest of battles to save you if you were my friend and have. My biggest lesson in life has been, when I need someone to battle for me. I usually stand alone. Makes me feel sort of foolish. Ya know what I mean? Guess that's the way it's meant to be.

I dont watch you often.

Boo, Are you some sort of weird stalker or something. You 'watch' him? Do you fancy him or something? Lol

Boo_Babes
I dont watch you often.

Well it's nice to see you join in.

Forget the past. But there is one thing. The part where you told a certain person you loved them back... yeah my stomach literally twisted. I felt a form of compassion for you. Life must be hard.

At least email me. Tell me how you feel. I want us to be friends again.

Funny its like 4:45 in the morning in South Africa lol but nice try Boo_Babes. lol

It is 4:49 currently.
What do you mean? I am up at night?

Karma, check out the time in the UK at the moment, its 4 in the morning here.
I am so tired from spending too much time on my new Laptop, but i'm not going to win, or my need for sleep is victorious. :D

Boo_Babes
At least email me. Tell me how you feel. I want us to be friends again.

Then let's be friends.

Good, Thank you James.

LMAO Ha Ha ya keep it real! Got your point Whitewolf!

Why? What was his point?

:D
Boo, what did you say on MyTherapy that upset everyone so much? Something about loyalty, trust or some ****...

I'm reluctant to actually trust that you're Cboo, the way this forum goes, your probably Hexi or Jamie just really bored.... :-)

Boo_Babes
Why? What was his point?

I didn't have one. So what would you like to talk about?

Im glad you have come around. I would like to say that I have wanted to set up a facebook account for some time. We talked about it on mytherapy but it never seemed to happen. I wouldd like it if when I have set it up you could email me yours? If you still use it that is.

What has been happening with you then, since you left?

Interesting someone named Jamie12 asked the same exact question of Cboo yesterday on My Therapy.

Doesn't anyone have any doubts that this the real Cboo? Or is it just me being paranoid?

I had a look on MyTherapy and someone called Jamie12 said to Cboo that Whitewolf says hello and that he wants your details and he's your 'friend' and Cboo answered by saying "Sorry, Facebook isn't my scene..."

Unless she has changed her mind in 2 days, or saw the post and thought she should set up a facebook account, someone is messing with you and really, really want's your Facebook details.
Stalker, perhaps? Makes me wonder what you look like.... :D

I knew it wasn't Cboo yesterday. For one thing Cboo is much more sophisticated. She wouldn't call her self Cboo_babe. She does have manners. She wouldn't flat ask for his facebook. Cboo wouldn't come here alone. She'd bring her posy.

I'm thinking, I don't know, high school kid that got kicked out of school and got bored at home. Thought he or she'd go mess with some psychopaths.

Hi ddanpen.
I am Clare, you can trust me when I say that.
Me and whitewolf talked on mytherapy about exchanging facebook details, but we never seemed to get around to doing it. I am finally going to set one up, and I though whitewolf would join me. He said on mytherapy that he had a facebook account, and a myspace that he rarely uses.
Take care, Cboo.

Ha ha ya the take care sounds like Clare all right. Gosh I figured you'd be to busy worrying about your dad?
Oh, but then that's right he isn't a member of my therapy. Doesn't matter that much to you. Actually this is hilarious.

Uh Whitewolf, again I got the point. Enough said.

Well we can work on that. I could always setup a facebook account.

Well I have a lot of friends now IRL, told that Josh person to go kill himself.. got tired of helping him. Such a negative person all the time. Then my neighbor got into a drunken rage and attacked me. I did this awesome slam on him into the sidewalk. He gave up. Which was good because I didn't want to hurt him. He went to jail and was kicked out. I saw him yesterday for the first time in a while. He was already drunk around 4pm.

Slept with a neighbor girl while we were drinking. She was cool for a while but we went our seperate ways. Still friends. We just don't hangout cause it's ocward now you know.

I don't really work anymore. Just pickup odd jobs when I want money. Mainly just under the table PC and network help. I'll get back to the real workforce soon. Just taking a break from that reality.

I've already met the local blackmarket people. Thought about sleeping with one of their girls cause dude said it would be free but I'm not really down with prostitutes. Even sexy ones.

Just living I guess. Enjoying it where I can.

Well, I am glad you're having fun!

That reminds me, did you ever get around to talking to someone about your anxiety? You said you couldn't at the time, and werent down with free clinics because they are too much hassle...

You can rest assured that I am Cboo, I am not sure why people would think otherwise.
I decided to set up a facebook a few days ago after jamies message, people are always pestering me to lol

You aren't sure why people would think otherwise?
You said yesterday "facebook wasn't your scene" and today you want his facebook account info?
LOL @ THE STALKER :D

I don't have anxiety. I took care of what concerned me.

It's nice to talk to both of you. I'm interested to know how everyone has been doing.

Toby, go away and you too Karma. Toby you dont even know him you sucka. You dont know his birthday... name... hometown... or anything so you suck. Psychology is th

Sorry for joining in. I can't believe I have upset some stranger on a forum... Oh, I cant bare the pain!

I don't know his name, but so what? I could find out his birthday easily if i wanted to, but I wont waste my time doing something as pointless as that.

How can you tell people to go away because they suck? A bit random, LOL.

"psychology is th" - ?

lol I know who boo_babes is..

Knew who it was yesterday.

Lmao.. Ya anyway... We cool

Really did just stop by to say hi, Ya, your a real pal.

Who is it?

Whitewolf knows too.

Toby you are really cool!!

LOL Tell me who you think it is, I really want to know! :D Is it someone on here?

I am really cool? Are you mocking me? Do you think that it's me!?

Ha ha no I'm not mocking you.. Not at all. I do like you.

I don't play games, honestly. I am not a psychopath. But then sadly there is no way for me to prove that to you is there. I'm not even going to try.

I won't tell you who it is. Cuz I'm cool like that. But yes its someone on here.

It's been my experience that you can never REALLY have a psychopath as a friend. Whitewolf taught me well.

LOL - Thanks :D

You don't need to prove you aren't a psychopath Lol, even if you were, it's irrelevant.

I won't tell you who it is. Cuz I'm cool like that. But yes its someone on here.

Fair enough. :D So, you're sure it's not Cboo...?
It's probably Hexi, he hasn't posted on here in a while.... But I don't really know...

I am pretty positive it's not Cboo.

Don't know Hexi, but I don't think its him either.

But I do know what name Cboo did use on here. If it really is her maybe she could reveal it to us here.

Maybe then this person is a hot stripper or a couger! Rawr!

Zen is all about flowing with the world and not against it.

Hello Karma...
Question, are you 47? Yes, I am that clever.

I like letting people toy with me and then seeing where they go with it.

I don't know what's going on anymore. But I refuse to put down my peace pipe and think about it.

You normal people are crazy! LOL

Really.. I'm a good friend to people. Why would anyone say otherwise?

I know how you feel... It's so ******* confusing on here, whos pretending to be who, Dr. Long, Cboo, Saffy.... I give up.

I suppose no-one on here or mytherapy really knows the real you, I mean IRL, and you can't really judge a personality on a forum... LOL

People seem to... I don't know..... Everyone on here seems to become so obsessed with you... I suppose you're interesting.
How does it feel to have your own stalker? :P