Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Toby - Whats your story? :-)

I like how you skipped over your wife cheating on you.

What inspired your family to name you Toby? Do you live in a house? What is your favorite food and why? How many times has your wife cheated on you?

How did you feel on 9/11? When you see British people getting obliterated by American friendly fire.. do you think anyone in the US really cares?

Did you think Tony Blair was a good leader? If both your children fell off a clif and you could only save one... which would it be? Could you live with knowing you sentenced the other to death.

What would you do?

Lots of questions. :-) I will asnwer them... all.

My Father had a childhood friend name Toby, so named me after him.
I live in a house, yes.
My favourite good is Bacon. Because its sacrilicious. :D
My second wife, that I have my children with hasn't cheated on me, as far as I know...

9/11?
I felt saddened, I felt a sense of injustic, I felt anger. I also felt sympathy, not only for the victims, but for the terrorists, there families, the Muslim innocents that would die as a result of the hatred cooked up towards them and their religion by terrorists, cowards.

I feel upset when I see British people being killed accidentaly by friendly fire and I do believe people in the US care, because we're allies, and friends.

Tony Blair was a great leader, he made mistakes, but being the Prime Rib of Britain doesn't mean he isn't entitled to make a few mistakes. If you think he's bad, take a look at Gordon Brown, ewwwwww.

If they were both falling of a cliff? I could lie and say neither, or lie more and say I would save them both, but I would save James, the youngest.
I wouldn't want to live anymore knowing that I practically murdered by own child. But, I would find a way to live, because I know how distraught my daughter would be if on the same day, she lost her brother and Dad.

Anymore questions, or are you out?

Do you find it harder to trust your second wife since your first betrayed you? Was that what ended your marriage? Do you remember how it felt? The negative emotions. Could you describe to me how that emotional pain hindered your ability to function?

What do you think your daughter would think if she read your message? Knowing you love her brother more than her. How unfortunate.

I dropped my exwife like a bad habit and somehow my emotional disconnection... devastated her. To know she had no power to sway my emotions while I had all the power in the world to wreck hers. Did you know she has problems functioning with men now? She's afraid to confront them on issues. She's worried they'll leave her like I did. She event went lesbian for a while. She even wanted me to come back to her years later.

I know if I sat down with her... I could heal her. Tell her what she needs to hear to end the suffering. But she brought it on herself. She tried to kill me and thats just going too far.

I've noticed a lot of people think their ex is a psychopath. Was yours? Or could you just not keep her happy with your ordinary self? You pushed her to it didn't you? Killed the joy from her world. :-(

No, I trust my current wife with all my heart and soul.

I remember how it felt, I remember hard it was to make the deision to calmy walk up to her and to get the **** out my house... Then she had to go and cry, and ruin all my fun. :-) We're still friends, my wife doesn't like too much though... LOL

I have felt negative emotions. And I am glad, glad that you will never have to be tortured by them. But sad that you can never feel the emotions that do bring joy, they outweigh the negative crap, they're Gods gift.

My daughter would be distraught. But logically, you're good with logic, what's better? 3 Dead, or 1?
I'm not saying that it wouldn't be a devastating, awful decision for me to go through, But I would wait.
Wait - and if My son died while I was still alive, I would then finally, reward myself the sweet relief of suicide. :D

She tried to kill you? I wonder why... :-)
That was too far trying to kill you, but don't you think everybody deserves a second chance? Or in her case probably 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th? LOL
She wasn't a psychopath, no, just your ordinary run on the mill ****.

How did she try and kill you? Knife? Blender? Poison? Sex? :D
Whats the time in America? Is it night? Its 1 in the morning here.

I made you bleed. You knew what I was doing and tried firing back but it didn't work.

I win! :-p

But tell us more about your life, Toby.

Yeh Toby, tell us!
Here are some questions that you can answer :P

- What nationality are your ancestors?
- Where do you work?
- Where have you previosuly worked?
- What languages do you speak?
- What house do you live in?
- Are you rich? :P
- Whens your birthday?
- Are your parents still alive?
- How many brothers and sister do you have?

Lots and lots of questions for you to enjoy....

You got me WhiteWolf - :P

Jamie - Those are all really, really wierd questions, but as you ask here goes.....

My ancestors? British and German.
I work at Tesco (Its much like Wal-Mart) I am an account finance manager and make £60,000 thats $91,554.

I have previosly worked with the Ministry of Defence, as a part of the 'Guard Service'.

Only English. But some GCSE German.

I live in a 3 bedroomed house, the 3rd room being pointless as my children share a room and won't move into it. We haven't even turned it into a guest room or gym or something; it's just plain white...
Am I rich? No. I would very much like to have some extra money though.

23rd May LOL

They are still alive, yes.

4 Sisters, 1 Brother.

PS. What kind of question is "Are you rich"? LOL

If I was rich, I wouldn't have to wait 2 Months to get a new laptop when I spilled water in the keyboard. LOL

You make $90,000!? Niiice

It's not a very exciting job, but it pays well.
What's your job Jamie? And yours Whitewolf? :D

I'd like to be a bartender but I specialize in network security. So basicly I just fix computers and related hardware. You break stuff. I fix it.

Telling you more personal info like you shared would be a violation of my security protocol.

I've noticed many men are softened in their male development if they gave strong female influences.

I wouldn't give away anything too personal... like my address, or age, or surname....

But he went to the trouble of asking those questions, the least I could do was give an honest answer. :-)

Are you saying that I was given a strong "female influence"? :P

Your security protocol? You have spent to much time with computers.... LOL

Whitewolf... What state do you live in??? I am curious, It wont help me identify you even if I wanted to.... :D

I am calm and enjoy my days and nights. Not upset by the world around me. I'm antisocial. I can just become introvertive when I need to escape negative enviornments.

So my thoughts are calm and crystal clear... if I'm being serious. But usually.. I'm toting with you. Especially if I think you're toyong with me.

Toby, you overweight slacker!

I enjoy my nights especially.
It's the bacons fault I'm fat. :-)

"Toting" - "Toyong"? I assume they mean "toying".
Are you stoned? :D

Actually.. yeah.

Really? LOL
I used to smoke cannabis when I was 17...
If you're serious, don't you find it makes your body feel... stiff? and your nose all stuffy and crap?
I'm taking you saying you're stoned seriously... LOL
How much do you get it for over there?

It doesn't make me feel weird. It just relaxes me. Lowers my tension levels and allows me to relax.

It's cheap cheap.

That's Ok, I personally think it should be legalized, noone agrees with me, but its the least dangerous drug in the UK. Alcohol, Tobacco etc cause more deaths.

Do you live in Arizona? :-)

There can't be anyother deserts?

LOL :-)
So, Do you? :D

If you do I have a theory of where in Arizona... It's just a theory....

Valley of the sun it is.

Are you jealous of my great weather? You should be. LOL

So you live in Arizona? - What's the town called?
Is it in Phoenix?

Or is it Tucson? :D That's me theory Tucson.... Correct?...

I told you. I live in the valley of the sun.

What's the town called... LOL. My city is bigger than most of your combined. Also in the US we have 3 main time zones.

The valley of the sun means nothing to me! :P

Jealous of your weather? Yeah, I love malignant melanomas... XD
It's not bigger than England itself... HA!

If you tell me I will give you nothing... tempting?

I told you twice. It's not my fault English people lack the ability to surf the Internet and find out.

Pheonix Metropolitan Area.
Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale.

Thanks. :-)

We are like old women sitting around talking about nothing.

This sucks.

It truly does.

James, if that's your real name, I somehow doubt it is.....
Do you live alone?
What the **** is your name? First name?
Or if you dont like that question - How old are you? Thats better.... =)

I'm not much for identifying information.

I'm James Bond!

Yeah, but he always said 'The names Bond, James Bond'.
And you, so far, haven't revealed that info! :D

See, you can appreciate something British!

Britain and all of Europe have a huge ash cloud from a volcano that erupted in Iceland govering over us, all of Britain is a no-fly zone. It made me laugh hearing about the 50,000 Americans stuck here, too cheap to book one of our hotels.... No, we don't do ******* "motels"! :D