Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Psychopaths - Not Evil :-)

Phil Long MD.
I don't think psychopaths deserve to be defended from harsh critisicm. What gives psychopaths the right to be able to scare my users, insult my intelligence and then be sheltered by you?

I don't understand the motive for your posts on the forum, Doctor Long. First you say that Dr. Robert should ban Whitewolf from this forum. Why? Whitewolf has done nothing wrong here. He has a right to his opinions and his point of view. Is his opinion or p.o.v. "worse" than yours? If so, how? And why would you, a psychiatrist, be so hateful towards psychopaths? Dr. Robert makes every attempt to try to understand psychopathy as a normal human personality variant, while you, who should know better, do nothing but demonize an entire group of people who are they way the are because they were born that way. No one chooses to be psychopathic, Dr. Long.

I believe that you yourself are frightened by psychopaths which is why you say Whitewolf has no right to scare your forum visitors. It is you who is scared and you are trying to get Dr. Robert to ban Whitewolf because you believe that if Whitewolf gets to speak anywhere that threatens you.

What kind of a doctor are you anyway? A surgeon who is afraid of blood is in the wrong line of work. A shrink who is afraid of a psychopath is also in the wrong line of work.

By the way, I visited your website. I won't visit again. I suggest you check out not just this forum which you hate so much because Whitewolf and Hexi are allowed to post here, but Dr. Robert's website. There you may be able to read the words of a real doctor who is not afraid of the people he treats.

What has any psychopath actaully done on here, besides being completely honest about who they are?

I believe that you yourself are frightened by psychopaths

Doug, you're right. He says, apparently, on his website that he himself has been the victim of a psychopath.

Dr Robert tell psychopaths that they can still lead good, forfilling lives. And you condemn them for something they have limited control over, and couldn't change it if they wanted.
Your point on here was to "warn" Whitewolf, you've done that. Why are you still here?
You obviously aren't welcome.

Unliked on yours, people posting on this forum are not condemned and banned for their mental state. I'm still pretty sure that's illegal anyways.

As I said in another thread, WhiteWolf is using multiple personalities to post here. Dr Phil Long is one, Toby is another, and there are more.

It really is amazing the power people surrender to me.

I think the reason I don't get paranoid is because I consider the consequences. If I'm wrong it's just Hexi or Daniel toying with me. It would also restore Dr Longs image in my eyes. Seriously people... I really just can't believe how small he is.

Anyway you're wrong Saffy.

Saffy, I am not Whitewolf.
Everyone on this forum it seems except me, Whitewolf, Hexi and Ecce Homo, is paranoid.
Whitewolf may be a psychopath, but he's not an idiot. He wouldn't have an argument with himself.

Dr. Long is pathetic.