Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mr. "Whitewolf" -

Are you a real doctor, Phil? :-)

You complain about be insulted then you add "and I hate you."....?

What is wrong with Dr Robert? I think it's a case of "normal disorder". There is nothing wrong with Dr Robert or this forum.
How can you call Whitewolf a criminal? or Hexi?
You certainly have a severe case of paranoia.

That previous post was not me. My guess is that it is Whitewolf impersonating me or Hexi... Be honest.... Whoever did impersonate me did a bad job of it, they put the subject as my website, then changed it, and put my email as my website.

It appears this forum is full of morons. Can't we just get back to the orignial subject of psychology?
It's better debating, asking and answering questions than arguing.

Oh screw off Toby.

I would rather not, thanks.
What's the point of you being here doctor?
To tell forumers to "screw off", insult them, then request the psychopaths be banned?
You make me laugh... And not in a good way.

You're obviously not welcome here, yet you insist on staying....

Quote Reply
Re: Psychopaths - Not Evil :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Long MD.
I don't think psychopaths deserve to be defended from harsh critisicm. What gives psychopaths the right to be able to scare my users, insult my intelligence and then be sheltered by you?

I don't understand the motive for your posts on the forum, Doctor Long. First you say that Dr. Robert should ban Whitewolf from this forum. Why? Whitewolf has done nothing wrong here. He has a right to his opinions and his point of view. Is his opinion or p.o.v. "worse" than yours? If so, how? And why would you, a psychiatrist, be so hateful towards psychopaths? Dr. Robert makes every attempt to try to understand psychopathy as a normal human personality variant, while you, who should know better, do nothing but demonize an entire group of people who are they way the are because they were born that way. No one chooses to be psychopathic, Dr. Long.

I believe that you yourself are frightened by psychopaths which is why you say Whitewolf has no right to scare your forum visitors. It is you who is scared and you are trying to get Dr. Robert to ban Whitewolf because you believe that if Whitewolf gets to speak anywhere that threatens you.

What kind of a doctor are you anyway? A surgeon who is afraid of blood is in the wrong line of work. A shrink who is afraid of a psychopath is also in the wrong line of work.

By the way, I visited your website. I won't visit again. I suggest you check out not just this forum which you hate so much because Whitewolf and Hexi are allowed to post here, but Dr. Robert's website. There you may be able to read the words of a real doctor who is not afraid of the people he treats.

You've all been had LOL. WhiteWolf is signing in as multiple personalities, including Dr Phil Long. I can't believe you lot fell for it.

Saffy
You've all been had LOL. WhiteWolf is signing in as multiple personalities, including Dr Phil Long. I can't believe you lot fell for it.

Is that what you think? You think.. I'm Toby?! This place gets more interesting every day.

Ahhhhhhhhhh!
I am not Whitewolf! Jesus!
How sad do you think Whitewolf is? He's not going to waste his time having a week long argument.... with himself!
This forum is full of strange, strange, people.
Why are only 2 people on this forum actually sane!

Toby
Ahhhhhhhhhh!
I am not Whitewolf! Jesus!
How sad do you think Whitewolf is? He's not going to waste his time having a week long argument.... with himself!
This forum is full of strange, strange, people.
Why are only 2 people on this forum actually sane!
im is SANE you does meaning ME and YOU or? but i THINK it be rude to say not enyone else SANE because all PEOPLES in diferent if you DOES says one person NOT SANE then maybe you NOT SANE in his VIEW. and you DOCTOR there im DOSENT think enyone is be EVIL and also SOCIOPATH doesnt really exist it only be people who DOES thinking it does because they is UNSURE and think they doesnt knows but does and maybe even feels. also im is THINK all people is good in HEART and DEEP. IM is also thinking this DOESNT be your real opinion why you DOES say this? im is try FINDING reasons in peoples HEARTS. and dont CALLS dr. Long names because he is probably RESPECTED man and does his DUTY and does goes to churches and also is probably GOOD inside. like other people he DOES has opinion he can SAY too if you just calls HIM dumb for have HIS opinions for SAYING his opinions that someone ELSE opinion is dumb then that mean you does do same thing.

Dr Lega. LOL

I'm glad to see you have a fun sense of humor. :-)

My real opinion...?
If you have an opinion, and you know it's going to insult many people, then keep it to yourself.
No, I did'nt mean you, But obviously you are sane. :)

I don't know if that is the real Dr. Long from MyTherapy, It might just be someone messing with us for a laugh or something.
If it is.... Then what kind of doctor hates his patients? LOL

I don't think he's insane, just odd.

Dr. Lega... LOL

Saffy....
I... am not Whitewolf.
Dr Phil Long... is not Whitewolf.
You... are not Whitewolf.
:-)

Saffy

I'm you and everyone has a bit of me in their heads.

If that's true, "I knew it!", and, It doesn't matter. If not, it doesn't matter.