Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Why i dislike this forum and Dr robert

I dont like this forum because i only like forums that only talk about me. I hate this forum. I am superior to everyone on here because i can see a leprechaun and it tells me to burn things. I forgot to mention, i am jesus.

Re: Why i dislike this forum and Dr robert

Whitewolf
I dont like this forum because i only like forums that only talk about me. I hate this forum. I am superior to everyone on here because i can see a leprechaun and it tells me to burn things. I forgot to mention, i am jesus.

Do you do this because you miss me? Tell Hercules I said hello.

Do you know who is doing this Whitewolf?
It's ******* annoying and not funny.

Whitewolf

You do realise, bans are handed based on ip, right? RIGHT?

Who ever is doing this really should stop. It's not ******* funny, It just makes you a sad **** with nothing better to do with their pathetic life.

whitewolf - a clue to my identity... kaboo - i also have an ip program ip anonymizer that copies peoples ip addys!

(sigh)Just leave this creature alone, stop feeding it and let this be the last post in this thread.