Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
To WhiteWolf

A couple of things
Psychopaths aren't "superior" but they certainly aren't "Evil".
And reading your posts on mytherapy and here, you appear to think that people capable of experiencing emapthy are somehow inferior? I feel helpless at this point - Nothing I say will ever be anything like the experience of true emotions, and whatever I say you will counter.
Don't say "you people" we are all the same!
Empaths (Or most of them) are intelligent, unmaterialistic, un-greedy, compassionate, clever people. Dont judge them all based on what you think.
You think ALL empaths are un-intelligent - And you don't beleive when people say psychopaths are killers?
Both those statements are false. Reading through MyTherapy I feel sorry for you, If I thought I could help you in any possible way, I would, without hesitation. ANYTHING.
I sometime think I have it hard - Whilie I sit here typing on my £1000 laptop watching my LCD 32" plasma big screen TV and a Xbox 360. All things you say you would like to own.
I disagree with Toby on here on some of his posts and think It would be a good idea for him to apologize as I dont think he understands exactly how hard you have had life, Dont you Agree?
But nnless you make some attempt to change and make an effort to help out people - you will continue drifting through life not really getting anywhere as most of the people on this forum such as Toby, go off at night pretty well off, I assume.
A test of how big a person you are --- would you mutually apologize to Toby?

Re: To WhiteWolf

michael22
A couple of things
And reading your posts on mytherapy and here, you appear to think that people capable of experiencing emapthy are somehow inferior? I feel helpless at this point - Nothing I say will ever be anything like the experience of true emotions, and whatever I say you will counter.
Empaths (Or most of them) are intelligent, unmaterialistic, un-greedy, compassionate, clever people. Dont judge them all based on what you think.
You think ALL empaths are un-intelligent - And you don't beleive when people say psychopaths are killers?
Both those statements are false. Reading through MyTherapy I feel sorry for you, If I thought I could help you in any possible way, I would, without hesitation. ANYTHING.
I sometime think I have it hard - Whilie I sit here typing on my £1000 laptop watching my LCD 32" plasma big screen TV and a Xbox 360. All things you say you would like to own.
I disagree with Toby on here on some of his posts and think It would be a good idea for him to apologize as I dont think he understands exactly how hard you have had life, Dont you Agree?
But nnless you make some attempt to change and make an effort to help out people - you will continue drifting through life not really getting anywhere as most of the people on this forum such as Toby, go off at night pretty well off, I assume.
why you DOES continues this DRAMA? just leaves whitewolf alone dont you KNOWED how bad he feel when people TALKS like that about him ALL TIME? im does THINKING you should apologize.

im DOES starting THINK that this does be SAME PERSON who does writing.

I'm not gonna make yet another new thread to ask this of whitewolf. Do you even try to fill the void? Or have you given up like me and just said **** it?

LOL
Whats up with you then HEXI? Why are you on here? What are you like?
:-)
Often on here getting a straight answer is hard, so I would appreciate it. Thanks

Elaborate on what exactly you want to know, Toby.

Ask a straight question and i'll answer.

OK. That's fair. :-)
Well... Where to start...

What lead you to this forum? and What exactly (If anything) would you like to gain from talking on here?
And also, How old are you? and are you American?
Don't asnwer what you don't want to.

Toby
OK. That's fair. :-)
Well... Where to start...

What lead you to this forum? and What exactly (If anything) would you like to gain from talking on here?
And also, How old are you? and are you American?
Don't asnwer what you don't want to.

Sumbled on it while browsing the web one night, which i do alot due to my insomia.

I already told you earlier, conscious-free conversation but if that fails, playing games with others for amusement.

I'm 25 from Finland.

Finland Eh? Do they offer you anything in the way of treatment up there?
I think healthcare is offered by every local government up there, Although I'm probably wrong, I can't really tell you anything about your own country.
Thanks for answering.
One more annoying question, what was your upbringing like?
(Alot of psychopaths have severe insomnia...)

Toby

One more annoying question, what was your upbringing like?
(Alot of psychopaths have severe insomnia...)

My upbringing... i would say pretty normal, i suppose. My childhood was pretty abnormal though, hehe.

Hexi
I'm not gonna make yet another new thread to ask this of whitewolf. Do you even try to fill the void? Or have you given up like me and just said **** it?

Ah the void.

That was hard to escape. Eventually... it just fades away with your advancement. It takes different experiences to grow. You really start to understand that even though they are less than us... some of them are ours and we should build them up. From time to time the stand alone complex will return but never that bad. We are naturally their leaders.

Emotionally, they are cold, detached, distant, and yet deeply resentful of normal people.

This ISN'T the work of the Devil; it's Nature gone horribly awry.

They know they're missing something, and often spend most of their typically short, tragic lives avenging themselves on others for what they cannot ever enjoy.

They often have a "Superiority Complex" the most common is the delusional theory that they have been sent on a mission, often from God and once they believe this, there is no swaying this delusional theory. They cannot get their heads round the fact that their lives are wasted, their brains create giant egos and the superiority complex to protect them, protect them from what they really are. Without this "protection" they would simply go insane. They are intraspecies predators, incapable by definition of feeling the one set of emotions that defines one Human.

If you could choose would you rather be you, not going anywhere in life and standing still, or emotional, being capable of Joy. All I can tell you is it is nothing like you think it is, imagine the best feeling you've ever had, now times that by 66 Billion, that no where near close to an emotion they experience DAILY.

DR. ROBERT HARE
Basically describing you WhiteWolf.

TT6

This ISN'T the work of the Devil; it's Nature gone horribly awry.

This paragraph right here tells enough about the kind of audience Hare's work is intended to. Ignorant, unintelligent and inbred imbeciles. Oh, look, i just described middle america.

Hexi

Although it's not a great sentence, it's not actually factually inaccurate, is it?
Without seemingly insulting you, it is nature gone horribly awry. Same with homosexuals really, I have nothing against them and sure they're excepted now but in the end it's something in their brain chemistry gone wrong horribly wrong, a mental illness.

Toby
Hexi

Although it's not a great sentence, it's not actually factually inaccurate, is it?
Without seemingly insulting you, it is nature gone horribly awry. Same with homosexuals really, I have nothing against them and sure they're excepted now but in the end it's something in their brain chemistry gone wrong horribly wrong, a mental illness.

If it's true or not is not the point. You do not reference religion in a book about personality disorder and expect people to take you seriously.

Also, please stop trying to not insult me. Say what you REALLY feel. There is nothing you can say that would insult me and i prefer brutal honesty over being considerate if it shrounds your meaning.

I just didn't want it to seem as If I was trying to insult you, but Ok, I will stop. :-)
I assume the references to religion you mentioned were "sent on a mission, often from God" right?
Obviously that isn't true though.
Tell me, do you believe in anything? Anything at all, God maybe? Or is that all rubbish to you?

I don't believe in any divine entities, if that's what you're asking.

You should read up on historical facts from that time period instead of the bible, you might realize something.

There is something that i would like to ask though. What is wrong with just saying "i don't know where we came from, nor do i care where we are going. I just want to make the most of the very limited time we have". It seems that theists flip out when they try to wrap their head around the concept that, for some, it just doesn't matter at all.

I made an informed decision, I didn't blindly accept anything.

What is wrong with just saying "i don't know where we came from, nor do i care where we are going. I just want to make the most of the very limited time we have".

There is nothing wrong with that. I'm not going to try and force upon you my beliefs.
There will always be people, religious or not, that try and tell you what to think, but everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter what is is and no matter what it may be regarding.

If you don't believe in God, do you believe in anything? Life after death, reincarnation, that sorta stuff...

Toby

If you don't believe in God, do you believe in anything? Life after death, reincarnation, that sorta stuff...

Nope. I firly believe that when it's done it's done. Life, that is.

Doesn't that scare you?

When you die, your thoughts and memories etc. must go somewhere.... Nothing can leave our atmosphere, everything stays somewhere.

So nothing can truly be gone, innit?

Toby
Doesn't that scare you?

When you die, your thoughts and memories etc. must go somewhere.... Nothing can leave our atmosphere, everything stays somewhere.

So nothing can truly be gone, innit?

Our personae (or soul, if you will) is a collection of electrical impulses in the brain. When we die we stop sending and recieving said impulses. No, it doesn't scare me at all actually. I'm not afraid to die, i just don't want to. :P

Are you that arrogant that you deem yourself important enough to exist, in some form, for all eternity?

EDIT: Afk yourself, this: Do you believe in god or are you just too afraid to die?

If you would like to call me arrogant for having faith, go ahead. It affects me in the least.
I know no say on where I go when I die. I don't deem my self important, I deem myself faithful.

Are you that arrogant that you deem yourself important enough to exist, in some form, for all eternity?

If I am arrogant for trusting the book that I believe was dictated by God, than what are you?
I am arrogant for trusting that I will live for all eternity, then what do you deem yourself? In what way have you deemed yourself too un-impartant to live, in some form, for all eternity?

I don't welcome death but I am not afraid of it or it's presence.
I do believe in God, with all my soul. Go ahead tell me im "arrogant" and that God doesn't exist. Blah Blah Blah.
Who are you to say he doesn't exist? You can theorise, but you cannot state with any factualy accuracy he doesn't. Neither can I truly, but I have faith, and that makes me stronger than you.

Toby
If you would like to call me arrogant for having faith, go ahead. It affects me in the least.
I know no say on where I go when I die. I don't deem my self important, I deem myself faithful.

If I am arrogant for trusting the book that I believe was dictated by God, than what are you?
I am arrogant for trusting that I will live for all eternity, then what do you deem yourself? In what way have you deemed yourself too un-impartant to live, in some form, for all eternity?

I don't welcome death but I am not afraid of it or it's presence.
I do believe in God, with all my soul. Go ahead tell me im "arrogant" and that God doesn't exist. Blah Blah Blah.
Who are you to say he doesn't exist? You can theorise, but you cannot state with any factualy accuracy he doesn't. Neither can I truly, but I have faith, and that makes me stronger than you.

Religious people are so easy to mess with. :P Honestly, i don't care what you believe in. It doesn't affect me the slightest and it's your right to believe. I also don't think any less of you because of that, long as you don't try to bring religion into places it doesn't belong. For example science and politics.

But that's the thing, it does belong in science and politics.
In politics, although many countries adhere to seperation of church and state, many don't. Our state religion over here is Christianity, Church of England.
So religion does belong in politics, history will tell you that.
As for science, science is inculded in religion, so why not vice versa? Christianity isn't just a religion, it's a way of life.
You cannot remove it from scientific or politcal backgrounds and any attempts to do so would be in vain.

Fanatic Muslims often swear by the same crap. But a world controlled by religion is a world at war with itself. Just as Muslims and Christians we would fight ad kill eachother till the end of time. Israel is an example of this.

No, we must distance ourselves from the blindness and ignorance of misinterputed books of faith and seek a common ground.

You learned nothing from the Catholic church. Besides the very last thing you want to do is try to turn a nation like the US into a religious nation. First it destroys the freedoms we kicked your British ass to achieve. Secondly if the US became one faith we would feel even more justified in the total destruction of all other faiths.

Also that puts ultimate control of the worlds most powerful and technologicly advanced military... in the hands of a crazy man who thinks God is talking to him. We destroyed two nations as it is with Bush rambling about how he thought God wanted us to do it.

Freedom of religion is far superior to that midevil way of thinking you share. Thats only because you have learned nothing from... your own history books.

You're right, how dare those books!
Of course its not the ******* books, it is not religion at fault, it's man. Our misinterpretations of said books are the problem, not religion itself.

Muslims and Christians do fight and always have, but prooving what I earlier said, It says in the Qu'ran says: "And do not dispute with the followers of the Book except by what is best, except those of them who act unjustly, and say: We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you, and our God and your God is One, and to Him do we submit."
Proof that it is not religion at fault, it's man. Using and quoting religious books for his own betterment.
I like the way you insult religion then argue for its freedom, are you certified? LOL

I don't understand why you stoop to rasiscm when all else fails? Expecting me to argue why Britain is better? I'm not going to fall to your level, I would much rather maintain my dignity.

I dislike catholicism and the Catholic Church, Britain doesn't either. Britain has issued an international arrest warrant, we are going to have him arrested next time he enters Britain for his state vists, for his part in the child sex abuse scandal.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20100411/tuk-pope-has-no-uk-arrest-immunity-6323e80.html

This is getting good. I'll just sit back and enjoy the popcorn. Toby, you misunderstood me. I meant that when governments pass laws because of religion i have a problem with it, or when they handle foreign politics based on religious agendas. As to the science part, i meant that you shouldn't hinder the progress of science because of religion. Apart from those, i couldn't give a rats ass if you want to bow to a deity.

I'm glad you're enjoying this.
You said you were Finnish, don't you have the Blasphemy Law over there?
I don't think religion should be exempt from analysis and examination... Just think people shouldn't insult people for having faith.

And before, when I said that biblical quotes can be adhered to by everyone and you said "who needs independent thoughts and ideas" (LOL)
Don't you agree that there are quotes that un-religous people could aspire to? Such as treating someone how you expect to be treated...?

You are a prime example of misinterputation power. It's people like you, Toby... your ignorance is dangerous.

I told you to seek common ground with your enemies without using religion as that is confrontational.

Yet you think I have insulted religion. You think the British are a race and I have insulted them. Fallacy and yet not. You can't bloody read comprehensively!!! You see enemies where they are none. You are of the same breed as those who hunted witches.

But I agree... It's not religion.. it's people like you who think you know what religion is all about and to hell with those who disagree. Ain't that right, Toby. How could your supreme British culture ever be wrong. You know what's best for people... don't you.

I seek common ground with my enemies through religion.

You think the British are a race and I have insulted them.

We aren't a race, so rasicsm was the wrong word.

You see enemies where they are none. You are of the same breed as those who hunted witches.

I don't understand, you think I see you as an enemy? Why would you think that?
I would rather not be able to "comprehensively read well" than be an idiot. Again - The Salem Witch Trials - Heard of them? Obviously not or you wouldn't of used that pathetic line.

How many time can I say this...?
Those who disagree are entitled to their opinions and I respect them.

You think that I am dangerous in any way shape or form? HA-HA.
If only you weren't so blind, you say you believe in god and the bible... Lies? Obviously.

You know what guys? Teapots should be made of chocolate.

:P

Now who would of expected that to happen...

Oh No! Someone beat you to the idea.... Oh well.
LOL

No, Toby. I wasn't saying that you see me as an enemy. I said... you can't comprehensively read. Thank you for further enforcing this fact.

Seeking common ground through religion. Thats just pure ignorance. To assume you could actually bring your offensive religious crap into any negotiations with someone you **** well know hates your religion... Well thats just unenlightened.

I know you mean well, Toby. But good intentions paved the road to hell.

Try to imagine that you saw religion as offensive. Is it humane to push your religion on someone who finds it offensive? No, Toby! Bad Toby!!

Whitewolf
No, Toby! Bad Toby!!

I just had that last bit in my head with a Cartman voice, i giggled. Seriously though, this is going nowhere and it seems the 3 of us have scared the rest of the forumers away, too. Maybe we should try writing an essay about the origin of sin? It seems only irrelevant, longwinded trite is considered "intelligent discussion".

EDIT: That teapot is awesomeness.

Seriously though, this is going nowhere and it seems the 3 of us have scared the rest of the forumers away, too.

LOL!
I give up with Whitewolf, why must he be so... Ahhhhh!
:-)
I don't understand how he can be so intelligent yet so....
Why must he dislike Religion? It's man at fault, not religion. Agree?
Nah, 'course you don't.

I do like that teapot, Im glad we found common ground on something! :P

I know you weren't saying you thought you saw me as an enemy, I thought you implied it.
Religion is a fairly big part of my life, I put my faith to use in every aspect of life, including dealing with "enemies".

Insulting God or religion is the ultimate sin, it's unforgiveable.
Quote me "pushing" my religion on someone...
I stay as in-keep with the Bible as I can, am I destined to go to hell? I think not.

You hate Christianity? Why?
If you do you must be the uninlightened one.

You keep talking about insulting religion.

When did I do that? What religion was it?

Blasphemy against the holy spirit was ****ation not religion. Even that was forgivable though. It was just a sign that a person was walking astray. But if that person came back around God would celebrate him more than you. Cause those who don't blindly follow... know why they should not be where as sheep who obey because they are told to.. do without ever understanding why. Ever feeling why.

LOL. I'm so sedated.

Even that was forgiveable?
----------
All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men ... whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. Matthew 12:31-32

Blasphemy against Jesus can be forgiven, but against God, it cannot.

"Religious Crap" isn't insulting? I think it is...

Define religious crap.

You may find that hard as there is no such thing. But you know all about religious crap don't you?

Also what if I was refering to Muslims and not your assumed Christians. Is it still crap? Is it still blasphomy?

According to my Bible... your Bible is full of crap and everyone that thinks like you is an infidel against my God and should be punished! Ignorant fool. You are just the other side of the same coin.

Don't try to understand. It's beyond your comprehensive capacity. Even if you think you know... you're wrong.

No, YOU said "religious crap".

Insulting Muslims in my view is no different to insulting Christians. We are brothers, we have faith in the same God, we pray to the same God.

There is on Bible, what are you reffering to? A completely different book or your interpretations of the Bible?
I am not going to repay your insults with insults. Im above that.

My bible is full of crap? Ever read a Bible? Or are you like the Billions of people who are to full of **** to take the time to read the most popular book on earth?

I will not repay your insults with insults, I am above that.

Also what if I was refering to Muslims and not your assumed Christians. Is it still crap? Is it still blasphomy?

YES! YES! 100 TIMES YES!
It is still crap and is still blasphemy! We worship the same God!
I don't respect anyone who insults other poeoples faith, be it Islam, Christianty, Zoroastrianism, Atheism, or Satanism!

I don't mind too much, you will have to answer for each and every one of those petty insults in the eyes of God.
I just hope you aren't so blind that you don't seek forgiveness, but then again, you're above that aren't you? Because you're a psychopath, you "Dont care".
LOL!

What about scientology? Can we insult that?

Sure you can! :-)

How about politics? It's okay to insult people for that. They do it all the time on Foxnews.

Toby is just some no good liberal.

Thats acceptable right? Your kind do it all the time.

How about politics?

LOL

your kind

You like saying that, don't you?
Nothing differentiates us, really.
Does it?.... Don't say yes. :)

And to reply to your earlier post, I'll think you'll find that I cannot be broke, I'm british.

So tell me again. I suffer from post traumatic stress? Why don't I care, Toby? Why don't I have the void anymore?

What trauma can't force me to stop caring?

Save me. Pray for me. Give me your pity. Do those soul cleansing... Things.

You already have my pity.

Why don't I care, Toby?

I dont know, How can you not want to be part of our wonderful community? United in emotions?

You seem to think that you were born "without limits".
Hmm....
I don't think you understand conscience, It only stops us from commiting acts that we do not really want to commit.
You say you have strong feeling against hitting women?
Well, nothing is actually stopping you from doing it.
But people who find common ground against hitting women are stopped from ever commiting that act by their conscience, and if they do transgress those boundaries, they feel remorseful, regretful and guilty. All of which cause the person to want to find their supposed victim and make sure they're alright, apologise and be forgiven.

You've nothing stopping you from doing anything, that makes you very, very dangerous.
Nothing is stopping you from right now, walking out your house and murdering the first person you see, even if you truly do not want to, you just do it on an impules, but we are stopped by our conscience. Kept in line by it, but not controlled by it. That's what makes us emotionally superior to you.
Feel good?

And as a country Britain wins every time hands-down.

Why defend a country that retains the death penalty in the 21st century? Why do killers and murderers lose their right to life?
Over here we tend to try and be the bigger person.
For Example, Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi, or as you know him the "Lockerbie bomber". We released him and America went insane, It was rather funny.
Why shouldn't we show him the comppasion he was to cowardly and ignorant to show his victims?
Americans and America as a country and people make me laugh.
You all are immigrants, none of you qualify as "American"

Toby
And as a country Britain wins every time hands-down.

Why defend a country that retains the death penalty in the 21st century? Why do killers and murderers lose their right to life?
Over here we tend to try and be the bigger person.
For Example, Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi, or as you know him the "Lockerbie bomber". We released him and America went insane, It was rather funny.
Why shouldn't we show him the comppasion he was to cowardly and ignorant to show his victims?
Americans and America as a country and people make me laugh.
You all are immigrants, none of you qualify as "American"

Pacifist what?

Hey... you got spanked like dogs and pushed into the sea. That was WWII. A long time ago. Don't be so scurd.

Were you raised by your sisters and mother? You sound like it.

LOL
No, I was raised by my Father and Mother. In a happy household.
Pushed into the sea?
It's rather handy we (At the time) had the largest Navy on earth.
Were you raised alone? You really do sound like it...

Toby

You say you have strong feeling against hitting women?

You've nothing stopping you from doing anything, that makes you very, very dangerous.
Nothing is stopping you from right now, walking out your house and murdering the first person you see, even if you truly do not want to, you just do it on an impules, but we are stopped by our conscience. Kept in line by it, but not controlled by it. That's what makes us emotionally superior to you.
Feel good?

I don't hit women because that is against my morals. Hitting a woman would mean nothing to me. But at the sametime there is no gratification in hurting someone of no challenge to me. No satisfaction.

Actually logic is far more reasonable than your emotional feelings. It's important for a psychopath to find a code of conduct to live by early on. Sure I could kill my neighbor but wouldn't that be an emotional reaction? Why would I want to do that?

It always comes down to peoples emotional fears preventing them from seeing clearly. I shouldn't do this...

You have two arteries in your neck that go to your brain. If they are collapsed you will instantly pass out. However, if those arteries remain collpased you will die within a matter of seconds. No pain, no struggle, no suffering. Humans are frail and even without weapons I could easily take your life. Thats gotta be scary. Knowing none of you have guns... would just make it that much easier for me to break in your house, sneak in your smelly room and put your hand in warm water and wait for you to wake up peeing. Then take a picture and post if on eBay.

But thats what your fear wants to hear... besides the eBay part. People are so fixated on that. Asking me what I think a serial killer thinks... like how the hell would I know? I don't do that crazy crap.

Also I laughed at your emotional superiority. You can't say you are afraid of what i am capable of and then claim emotional superiority. You've not risen above your fear.

I guess God trusts me... more than he trusts you. Afterall he gave me free will but you not so much. He knew you had to be controlled. He couldn't trust you without the constraints you have. Cause what you fear.. is what you would do in my place and not me at all. Your kind would kill eachother given my abilities. I know you would. You **** near kill eachother as it is.

How sad to have regret. To live in remorse and know you have failed God. So why do you commit acts you know will bring about guilt? I'll tell you why. Because deep down inside you are good people who want to do bad things to eachother. You also think that because I lack this emotional crap storm that I'd do all the things you wanted to do but never had the balls to do. While in fact I could care less about the things you care about because I lack the emotional capacity to be upset by stupid emotional things.

I don't hit women because that is against my morals.

Correct answer! It is against your morals, and so it should be. But thats it; your conscience just uses your morals to guide you, It doesn't restrain you.

It's important for a psychopath to find a code of conduct to live by early on.

What like a substitute conscience?
Then it's still a conscience of sorts.

You have two arteries in your neck that go to your brain. If they are collapsed you will instantly pass out. However, if those arteries remain collpased you will die within a matter of seconds. No pain, no struggle, no suffering.

My GOD! Are you talking about your two carotid arteries!? Them collapsing is probably one of the most horrific ways of dying, my friend is a paramedic.

Knowing none of you have guns...

I may have a gun... You've no way of knowing... I might have a glock safe-action pistol in my top drawer. And it would be so easy to pull out and BAM! shoot you in your face.

I could easily take your life

Why did I have to tell you where I live? LOL

You can't say you are afraid of what i am capable of and then claim emotional superiority. You've not risen above your fear.

I am ******* myself with fear. I never said I am scared of you or that I am afraid of what you are capable of I said that you're dangerous.

I guess God trusts me... more than he trusts you. Afterall he gave me free will but you not so much.

You can't insult religion the Holy Bible, then talk about God favouring you, everyone is equal in the yes of God. He trusts everyone equally.

I'm starting to think you're mildly retarded... YOUR CONSCIENCE ONLY STOPS YOU FROM COMMITING ACTS THAT ARE AGAINST YOUR MORALS AND ETHICAL GUIDELINES! Geez, it's like talking to a baby.

How sad to have regret. To live in remorse and know you have failed God. So why do you commit acts you know will bring about guilt? I'll tell you why. Because deep down inside you are good people who want to do bad things to eachother

You cannot begin to comprehend anything outside the psychopathic mind, I don't want to hurt anybody, Never for a second in my life have I wanted to hurt, physically or emotionaly, anybody.

While in fact I could care less about the things you care about because I lack the emotional capacity to be upset by stupid emotional things.

You COULD care less? Grammar...
I have a happy life, enjoyable filled with all the things that I wish I could share with you.
Are you happy with your life?
What am I kidding, of course you are!

I've lost interest in taunting you.

Tell me about British foods you eat often.

I was waiting for someone to lose interest - I just always thought it was going to be me. :)

Do you really want me to tell you about British foods? Or were you mocking me? :-)

Tell me why you are a pacifist. That sounds interesting.

I cannot believe you are interested in anything I have to say. But Ok.

I am a Christian, and therefore believe in the teachings of Jesus. There is no doubt that Jesus forbade war and violence of any kind.

Who are the real heroes, the men killing innocents? Or the men that bravely lay down there arms and refuse to fight, regardless of the consequences, Even if the consequences are death?

You're American so remember in your country all those who advocate war, remember that they are urging a corruption which their forefathers despised.

I follow a principle of non-violence as I believe that it is morally superior and pragmatically more effective.

The only time I would ever fight was If the war was just and my country or its allies were facing assured destruction. Then, and only then I would fight, To the death. :-)

"He who holds the sword must cast it away and that if one of the faithful becomes a soldier he must be rejected by the Church, for he has scorned God."

Anymore questions? :-)

And a question from me, Why aren't you a pacifist?

Because I believe in God.

The end.

You aren't a pacifist.... Because you believe in God?
Accepting war contradicts the teachings of the Bible, you can't be on the fence. You either accept God and dismiss war, or accept war and reject God.

Seriously, No more questions? They were fun... Lol

(And You've got your website as "USA", just sayin')

You must have God and Jesus confused.

In God we trust...

Which one is God again? The beardy one right? :-)
I don't have them confused, Jesus is the son of God and he passed down the Law of God.

The Bible teaches compassion, mercy, loving your enemies and non-violent means of settling disputes.
The New Testament is clear in it's
Christianity has a "presumption against war", but others say that it has a "presumption against injustice", and the bias against war comes from the injustice that war can do.

God teaches a world in which peace and justice may flourish, and sometimes obviously war is a too needed to do this, and waging a war can sometime be considered as a "lesser evil" to letting injustices persist. In Afghanistan for example.
The Bible teaches against war and violence and the above is the only pretense in which war may be "acceptable". Is that what you mean?
Are you getting your information from The Holy Bible, or something else?

God didn't say any of that crap. Who are you lying to?

Pushing your failed faith and cowardly pacifist ways on people.. claiming these to be rightious. Yeah.. tell the Jews they should just hug their enemies. Don't be surprised when they tell you to **** off as well.

Any person who says they would only fight to save their nation is a lier and a coward. What they are really saying is that they won't lift a finger to even save themselves until the fight is on their land. Until the enemy is already over running them.

You'll have to forgive us if we don't wait till after our enemies invade. In the US we learned that if you just sit on your butt and slack off thinking good thoughts... Zeh Germans will getcha with their sick sick porn. LOL

I wouldn't fight in any war. Those in power can glass the whole continent for all i care, as long as i'm not there when it happens.

Whitewolf -
I didn't say God said any of that? How can a bodyless being write?
Jesus said it however, the son of God.
Let me rephrase my previous statement - I would fight in a war if my country needed me or if my country faced destruction. Calling me a coward for not accepting war and violence? I'm sorry but I have come to the conclusion you must be an idiot! :-) You have no right to call me cowardly. You don't even know me.
I refuse to kill other innocent people in the same situation as me. If my country needed me, and I believed it was the right thing to do, I would fight.

Any person who says they would only fight to save their nation is a lier and a coward.

I am not taking that from someone who misspelt liar.
No, What I am saying is that I refuse to fight and kill fellow beings, have a problem with that?

In the US we learned that if you just sit on your butt and slack off thinking good thoughts...

Coming from the country thats never been invaded. Britain, France, Finland, Europe have experienced battle uncompared.
I would fight for my country, I wouldn't wait for my country to be invaded. But If I thought we were unfairly invading another country suppressing the people, then I would refuse.
I am proud to call myself a conscientious objector, an individual who has claimed their right to refuse to perform military service.
You appear to disregard the Bible, and create your own theories of what God wants, You have psychosis! Seek Help!

My "failed religion" has 2.2 Billion members! Ha! Over 1/3 of ALL the people in the world have accepted Christianity!

Conscientious objectors are asigned civilian work, so we still give our help and support just not through maiming innocent men and women. You must understand that? Mustn't you?
----
Hexi
I dont care why you refuse to fight, the good thing is that you refuse!
Well Done! :P
YAY!

I'm curious. On MyTherapy and on here you say that you believe in god AND The Bible...?
Obviously you were lying right?
Quote to me, from the Bible, were it accept War and Violence as a helpful tool?
Jesus didn't just make **** up as he went along. He was the son of God. He passed down God's Law, GOD'S LAW!
GOD'S! GOD!
You make me want to explooooooode!

Whitewolf - You aren't going to call Hexi a "coward" or "liar" are you? No, proof you just want to fight with me.

Don't misunderstand me. I would have no trouble to command troops from afar but frontlines? Yeah, no. I'll rather stay away from bullets flying at me. I actually think war is fascinating, very much so. Especially how people that claim they are civilized and honourable turn into rapists and cannibals, given the right circumstances. Ahh, i could discuss the finer points of war and warfare for hours.

No, I understood you perfectly. You don't want to die. Who does?
Plenty of people claim to be religious or civilsed as you say, but descend into animals on the war front.
I have a good idea, Robots! Yeah, countries should fight robots instead of people, then whoever wins and has the most rob..... No, thats an awful idea.

Yawn

Cough.
We've really gone astray from Psychology....
Oh well.

"LESS THAN US"? You are so irritatingly blind. We are so much more than you, we have something amazing. You, were are you in life hmm? I don't know myself but I can assume somewhere not great.
You're pitiful, you couldn't lead your own life let alone anyone elses. The emotional are so much more than psychopaths; a bunch of people I would spit on it the street. You disgust me, If you were capable for just one second of feeling what I feel every day, you would realise, your life SUCKS.
You suffer from "superiority complex", you think you are better for LACKING WHAT MAKES YOU HUMAN!

Conscience is so great, it guides you, but it only guides you by what YOU BELIEVE. So, its not like its holding you back. If only you weren't so closed-minded. You arent ******* superior in ANY WAY!
You lead a pitiful life, you crave (Subconciously or not) what we have every day! ADMIT IT! DR HARE says that your brains create your superirotity COMPLEX to protect yourself from going insane! litterally, psychologically INSANE!

michael22
A couple of things

Attack of the clones?

It's like the empath army wants to... feel me but they can't. They know I know they're just ordinary people who "think" they can feel the emotions of others. But that's crap.





But, we can feel others emotions...
Thats Empathy... and Empathic Concern...

Toby
But, we can feel others emotions...
Thats Empathy... and Empathic Concern...

So rich people understand the suffering of the poor? I think not. But rich people do assume empathy for the poor don't they. What an arrogent assumption. Thats what empathy really is. The arrogent assumption that you understand how someone else feels. Similar we not equal same. Umm... You have to walk a mile in his shoes? Analogies working yet?

Rich people are not a species. It depends on the person, of course they could feel empathy for the poor its just the arrogant ****ers that don't help.
Empathy isn't being able to understand as much as it being able to feel, actually feel, how other feel. To put yourself in their place emotionally.

A complex form of psychological inference in which observation, memory, knowledge, and reasoning are combined to yield insights into the thoughts and feelings of others, and experience similar feeling.

Sums it up pretty well.

Do you feel empathy for me?

You should read my 70+ page thread on mytherapy.

Maybe you could cry hearing my tragic life. Bleed for me. Die for me. Feel my pain. Let it consume you. Whatever.

I do feel empathy for you, and sympathy.
You're good at instilling emotions in your 44+ pages of posting. :-)

Toby
I do feel empathy for you, and sympathy.
You're good at instilling emotions in your 44+ pages of posting. :-)

You feel empathy for me eh?

How does it feel?

Well, That seemingly simple question is actually very hard to answer. :-)
That's like me saying: "Hey, I've never eaten an orange... What does it taste like?" You wouldn't be able to answer.
It feels.... Sad?
I feel as I would feel if the same happened to me I suppose. It would be easier to answer if I felt empathy to you in person.