Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Whitewolf - Whats your story?

How can I get to it? I'd really like to read it but I cant work out how to find it... :)

You go to www.mytherapy.com/discussion. Go to the psychopath forums,(which they don't allow psychopaths to post in anymore hehehe) then ask one of them about me. They'll be able to direct you to the correct thread.

Don't mention me as a friend though. They hate me there.

Will they understand If I call you "Whitewolf" though? :)

It's funny. As long as you arouse pity in someone you're allowed to voice your opininons on any board related to mental health but if you don't, you get banned. ******* hypocrits, all of them.

Apparently it's because psychopths were "Bullying others" I'm looking at you. :-) Accorging to Jamie12 (Not the same Jamie as on here) its because psychopaths were "voicing incorrect opinions".
What!? So your opinion has to be the same as everyone else or its "incorrect"?
What a load of crap.

Toby, is that really on there!? I bet it was Whitewolf :)
I cant believe its because they voiced incorrect opinions. WTF is that about.

Hexi
It's funny. As long as you arouse pity in someone you're allowed to voice your opininons on any board related to mental health but if you don't, you get banned. ******* hypocrits, all of them.

I was actually there helping victims of psychopaths understand the thinking mechnics of their predators. They seemed to appriciate my help. Understanding why they were treated the way they were helped them achive closer and move on.

Then... after 8 months of my good deeds the admin got scared because I was getting all the kodos and respect and he was not. And he just so happened to claim to be the victim of a psychopath (funny that MR psychology degree (Dr Knowsnothing Long) got burned by a psychopath. A testiment to our superiority. Then instead of just banning me he tried to make me look like a monster and rally others against me but that failed. So then he compared me to Hitler. Really trying to make me look evil but that failed as well. So then he just kicked me and told everyone I left.

So by all means go to mytherapy.com and mention whitewolf. They will know who you are talking about. If a person named Cboo talks to you.. tell that Judas I said hello.

WhiteWolf
Look what I found. :-)
-----------------

Dear Members,

Our security software is showing that our banned member, WhiteWolf, is trying to illegally return to our community.

So as to not antagonize him further, our administrative staff will quietly deal with this problem without making any further announcements to our community.
---------------------

What's this about you condoning genocide? LOL
Your first three posts mainly instilled
Anger then Sadness then Laughter then Frustration then sadness again, and on from there.
How do you do it?
When you say you built an "emotional wall" that doesn't suggest Psychopathy.
I have some questions If that's OK....
Do you have flash-backs/dreams to early childhood?
Do you avoid talking about negative experiences?
Do you feel anxiety/stress/intense sadness?
Do you suffer froum hypervigilance?
Do you have Emotional Numbing?
Thanks, just curious...

Toby
WhiteWolf
Look what I found. :-)
-----------------

Dear Members,

Our security software is showing that our banned member, WhiteWolf, is trying to illegally return to our community.

So as to not antagonize him further, our administrative staff will quietly deal with this problem without making any further announcements to our community.
---------------------

What's this about you condoning genocide?

LMFAO! That never gets old.

God, condones genocide. I can understand his reasoning and tend to agree.

Reading that notice made me LOL over and over.

When It said you condoned genocide, I immediately assumed that you were condoning the holocaust. I'm not to sure why, just genocide = holocaust in my head. ;)

Yes, I understand what you mean by god condoning genocide but the New Testament wouldn't agree.

There is so much in there about you abusing members, reading through all 44 pages of your posts I have yet to find the "Abuse" or the "Abused".
LOL :-)

I did help a lot of people though. Doing my good deeds.

I'ts quite interesting your posts on there - I didn't know you believed in God. I might not agree with your views regarding your purpose but I'm glad you have faith.
I didn't know quite how hard you had things growing up; for what its worth I'm sorry. I dont expect you to care, but it makes me feel better. :-)

I really, really disliked the way he compared you to Hitler multiple times. You told the hard cold truth about your feelings and for that you are compared to a dictatorial monster? Everyone voted for the your sub-forum to stay open, but still he removed it and now he has banned psychopaths all together? *******

I wasn't going to respond to that but it appeared at the top of the list on the 14th and the last post was on the 9th.

I looked up PTSD.. hoping that maybe it was just some kind of trauma. But I failed the symptoms. No nightmares, no trouble sleeping, no problem confronting those involved in traumatic events.

"Why do they hate me?" It's not an easy question to answer yet it is. Because I'm different and that difference isolates my existance from yours. In a room full of people... I know I am alone. A stand alone complex forms. But those who are too introvertive start to feel the void. The trick is socializing and being extrovertive... even though that is not a natural state. Even we can't always be islands.

So I drink the nights away with these people. I sleep with these nice looking women and try to forget. Isn't that what everyone does.